Eiji, Yut lung x reader (short)

Eiji:

Eiji and y/n walked side by side in a park. "Japan is so pretty" y/n mused and eiji nodded "just wait until the spring its even prettier" he said

Y/n held a hand out and let the snowflakes drop onto there hand feeling if melt before shoving  there hands back into there pockets

Eiji saw a small cafe and pulled y/n over to it "lets go get a drink" he said smiling y/n smiled "ok and your adorable eiji" they said and he rolled his eyes playfully "yea yea"

The two of them stood in the line for the drinks and when they got there he looked at y/n "what would you like?" Y/n squinted at the menu.

And chuckled awkwardly "eiji I can't read Japanese yet" a look of realization crossed his face before chuckling "oh yea I forgot. There is hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and pasties" he said looking at them.

"ill just have a hot chocolate how much?" They asked a reaching into here wallet. "I'm paying Im your boyfriend after all" he said giving them a closed eyed smile.

they smiled "yea I guess your right but the next one is my turn" Eiji nodded laughing slightly grabbing the two hot chocolates and handing them theirs.

They grabbed it "thanks eiji" he smiled "no problem"

Yut lung:

Yut lung and y/n sat together sipping tea it was cold in the mansion and y/n was reading a book. They raised an eyebrow as Yut lung sighed for the fourth time this past minute.

"is everything ok?" They asked looking up from there book he looked at hem with a mocking smile "is everything ok" he mocked y/n sighed already used to his dramatics waiting for him to continue.

"No everything is not ok. You've been home for ten minutes and you made tea and sat down. No snuggles, hair braiding, head rubs, nothing" he said pouting and he crossed his arms over his chest

Y/n let out a light laugh "Im sorry Yue would you like me to rub your head while I read?" He rolled his eyes "forget it now"

Y/n huffed "fine but come over here when your done" they went back to reading and a few minutes later Yut lung shuffled over and later his head on there lap.

Wordlessly y/n rubbed his head "I love you my drama queen" they teased and he didn't respond "say it back dummy" they said and he smiled "I love you too you book worm"

Sorry I couldn't think of anything for shorter. Anyways here is fluff to make up for the other two chapters.