Wu x Reader

yutlungsolos here is your requested chapter I hope you enjoy and sorry for the wait. 

Y/n hauled her luggage through the door before letting it fall with an echoing thump, she wiped her brow that was now coated in a thin layer of sweat. "Why the fuck is that so heavy" she grumbled to herself wiping her hands together to clean off the dirt of off her fingerless gloves. 

Y/n walked into the mansion letting out a low whistle "this is nice" she chirped she faintly heard the sound of voices, following the noise she carefully stepped on floorboards hoping that they weren't squeaky. 

She ended up in front of double doors and pulled them open only to be met with a handsome man not much taller than herself. "And who might you be?" He asked gruffly as y/n leaned on the doorframe with a grin. 

"Since when did bodyguards get so good looking" she complimented, a faint blush coated his cheeks until he cleared his throat "Name"  he replied curtly as his face became void of emotion but y/n knew it was all an act. 

" you can call me yours?" she winked pushing herself off the doorframe. "Name" he repeated and y/n sighed "y/n works too I guess" she replied awkwardly "and I've come to see my father" she added gazing down at her nails with a bored expression. 

Wu looked her up and down as another unfamiliar voice spoke "who is it Wu? I thought i specifically asked not to be disturbed" yut lung complained from somewhere within the room.  Y/n's expression lightened and Wu gave her a suspicious look. 

Wu turned to answer him, but y/n slipped past him only to extended a hand out to a startled yut lung "hi mr lee I'm looking for a man, really tall, hand the size of a horses head, built like a fridge named  bitch oh uh I mean Blanca" y/n asked making expressive hand gestures 

Yut lung, smirked reaching over to his tea pot and pouring another cup of steaming tea, "Sit" he said slyly and y/n smiled settling herself besides the slim man, as wu watched stunned "what did you say your name was?" "Y/n Varishikov"

•••

Blanca entered the room pulling the hair tie from his hair letting the brown strands fall to his shoulders in messy waves. "Yut lung- when did you get here" he glared as the women sitting besides yut lung gave him an innocent smile

 "not happy to see me?" She fake pouted setting her cup down feinting a crestfallen look. "You'd think he'd be happy to see his own daughter" she jested as she looked over to yut lung, before she looked back at Blanca her expression changing to a dangerous glare. 

 She stood up her boots tapping on the floor in a rhythmical manner. "What's wrong Sergei?" She taunted emphasizing his name. He released a breath and shook his head "what do you want y/n?" He asked 

 She smiled "nothing right now, just know that you owe me and I've come to repay my debt" looking to yut lung who watched there exchange amused she gave him a smile "and thanks for the generous offer of letting me stay mr lee!"

Blanca clenched his jaw, "Wu show her to a spare bedroom" yut lung lazily commanded with a wave of his hand. Wu nodded and y/n walked up to him and their steps synced "so what's it like working for yut lung?" She asked absentmindedly Gazing around the halls with interest  

Wu shrugged "he's generous" y/n smiled at his simple yet professional answer. "That he is, Wu is your name huh?" She mused not getting a response from him she chuckled "Wu in Chinese means martial or  military am I right?" Once again not receiving a response she inclined her head towards him "I think it fits you" 

Y/n huffed at the lack of response, "hey don't be so formal or cold" she playfully whined and Wu gazed at her curiously "you're hyper"  he said and y/n placed a hand on her chest "me hyper? Never. Must have the wrong girl, you on the other hand are practically bouncing around with enthusiasm" she retorted