Holding there hand in public for the first time

Ash:

He would want to hold your hand but he wouldn't want people to know he cares for you and would genuinely be sad that he can't show you off or be lovey dovey with you.

Y/n was walking with ash going to there usual bar and y/n looked over to ash who was walking besides them. They reached over and grabbed his hand blushing. Slightly to themselves. They have never held his hand in public like this. They frowned slightly when he pulled away and looked over at him with a hurt look. He gave them a sad smile and whispered in there ear "we'll talk about this later"
•••
They arrived to Ash's house and y/n looked at him "did I do something wrong?" They asked and he walked up to them and cupped there face in one hand "you didn't do anything wrong I love you but I don't want people to go after you if they figure out that we are close" she said looking into there eyes. Y/n nodded leaning into his hand "I love you too"

Eiji:

He would hold your hand and probably be a bit flustered about it too.

Y/n just got out of work and was cleaning up the tables. They worked at a restaurant as a waitress/waiter. Finishing the last table they walked out to be greeted with there sweet boyfriend. "hey eiji I didn't know you were coming" he smiled "I figured I'd walk you home" y/n smiled and grabbed his hand. "Lets go" Eiji let out a squeak and his cheeks tinted pink. "W-were holding hands" he said walking faster to.keep up with y/n who.chuckled."I know eiji " they teased.

Sing:

You all know I love sing. So he would and wouldn't hold your hand because he's a.little Tsundere just watch this is how it would go.

Y/n and sing were hanging out at chang Dai together eating there lunch "thanks Nadia its great as always" y/n said with a smile "yea thanks" sing said and Nadia gave them a gentle smile "your welcome now eat up before it gets cold" y/n smiled and took a bite of her food looking at sing. "What?" He asked raising an eyebrow "uh nothing" y/n said looking down. The have always been the shy type. "If you say so let's go back to my place before Lao has a fit" sing said standing up and shoving his hands in his pockets.

"ok thanks again. Nadia" Nadia smiled and waves to the two.teenagers. y/n and sing walked together and y/n looked at his hand as he took it out of his jacket. Its now or never y/n het a grip! They said to themselves quickly reaching over and grabbing his hand. The two of them blushed and sing stoped walking pulling his hand away "what the hell?!" He said turning the other way to.hide his face. Y/n blushed but smiled sadly "nothing" they kept walking and sing watched after them "here I'll hold your hand but only because you want to and if you think I do I don't" he said while blushing and took y/n's hand in his "if you don't want to you don't have to" y/n muttered "shut the hell up and let me hold your hand"

Yut lung:

Honestly depends on the situation but imma say yes

Y/n was with Yut lung in the car they were driving to Golzine's house and it was y/b's first time. She was one of Yut lung's cleaners but he insisted that she came with him much to his brothers surprise. Y/n fiddled with her fingers. Yut lung looked over and rolled his eyes "stop that its annoying" y/n looked up "sorry" they muttered and he looked out the window as the car stopped "lets go" he said slipping gracefully out of the car. Y/n followed and subconsciously grabbed his hand as they stood next to him. Yut lung blushed but felt comfort from it as he was slightly nervous too "let go of my hand when we reach the door" he said lowly under his breath y/n nodded and looked down slightly embarrassed "thanks Yut lung"

Im not doing the other idiots. Plus I already started Christmas chapters. Still working on them. Check out singsforehead books. Especially her short stories if you enjoy this. Now.Im going back to my short stories so.expect that soon. Also my Yut lung book I'm working on it. Ok imma shut up now.. Merry Christmas guys💖💖💖