Chapter: o-n-e

(At one of my girl friend's house)

"Hey, Betina!" I said. "What's up with these pictures of guys on your wall"? Looking at her with one eyebrow high.

"That...uh...just sorta my fantasies lately!" Both of us chuckles.

Looking at it closely....

"Is that Damon of TVD?" "My gosh!! He's so drop dead gorgeous man!" "Oh, and that's Matt Evans?" Giggling...

"Yeah!" Betina replied. "Im going to prepare snacks for us. Stay there. I'll be right back".

"Ok then. Make sure it'll be delish, okay?" I answered in a low voice.

While My bestfriend is preparing for our snacks... I scanned all the pictures that was on her wall and my eyes was stuck with Demon's (Ian Somerhadler) picture.. Staring at it... "Your eyes are so pretty Patty." " Thanks, Damon!" I looked down as my cheek blushed.. "Hey!" He said to me. I looked into his deep blue eyes and answered "Damon, can you be mine?"..... After a few seconds... I trembled with shock. Betina shouted "ahhh" on my left ear. "Come on! Why do have to do that??!!"

Betina is laughing so hard that she barely couldn't breath. "Hey! Bety!What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted. Stop it.

"Wait, i couldn't breath! Hang on!... You were daydreaming again bestie!" "As always!" Betina blurted out and yeah, she couldn't stop laughing! I blushed and started to laugh as well.
****
"So, let's call over Issa and Ella?" Betina yelled.
"Okay?" I picked up my mobile and dialed there numbers (of course one person after the other) and invited them over.

"Are they coming over?" Betina asked.

"Yeap! They'll be here in an hour so I guess we still have time to grab some food from the grocery near by." I answered. "Walk or Ride?"

"Any will do!" She answered. So we decided to hop onto Betina's car instead of mine and drove to the nearest grocery.

"Betina, I think I wanna cook for dinner tonight!"

"That would be great! What's on your mind?" She asked.

"Well, Im thinking of cooking white pasta. Carbonara! Would that be fine?"

"Of course, Patty! I'll make the drinks for us...cocktail drinks!"

"Since when did you learn how to make cocktail drinks?"

Great! She just winked at me and told me to meet her at counter 05 once were done.

So I got all the ingredients I needed and Im done, ready meet Betina at counter 05. Wait, I'll text Issa and Ella to bring more snacks over..
****
Back from the grocery....
"I'll start cooking cause like in 30 minutes they'll be here!"
------