Chapter: 17 "Not a Proposal/Engagement Party"

4 weeks had passed and today is saturday, it is Vince's birthday. He told me that we will just watch a movie then have a dinner and then hang out on a bar.. He fetched me 3pm and went to the mall bought movie tickets. The movie starts in 45 minutes so we have time to buy snacks to eat..

"What do you want?" He Asked.

"I just want popcorn and iced coffee." I answered.

"Alright!" He answered holding my hand.

So the movie started and then ended at around 5pm.

"Ready to go?" He uttered.

"Where?" I answered him.

"To where we are going to have dinner." He answered.

"Let us go." I replied.

He hold my hand all the way to the parking lot...allowing him to hold my hand the whole time makes me feel so safe.

On the car...

"Did you like the movie?" He asked me.

"Yea, I did like it. You?" I asked.

"It was okay...a bit corny for me, but it was just fine." He said.

"Really? You think its corny? Why? I think its something relatable." I said smiling at him.

So we continue to argue about the movie...
"You know what, I won't choose what to watch next time!" I uttered crossing my arms on my chest.

"Hey.." He said while holding my chin up.

"Im sorry..." He added.

I just looked at him...

"Were here." He uttered.

"Can you smile. Im sorry." He said.

He went out of the car and opened the door on my side then I managed to go out of the car on my own.

"Are you still mad?" He asked.

Not talking to him. I just nod my head sidewards saying no.

While walking towards the entrance of the restaurant, he approached the front desk... "Hi! ma'am, I made a reservation for tonight for Vince Grey."

"This way sir." The front desk attendant ushered us.

"Thank you!" I said to the girl.

Vince waved his hand to one of the waiters and after 5 minutes, our food came. He made an advance order as well.

"I ordered your favorites." He said.

I smiled and replied "you don't have to! You should have ordered what you like cause its your birthday!"

"I know, but I want this too anyways. It isn't a problem." He uttered.

"Shall we?" He added.

So we begun to eat... He shared more interesting things about him... Tonight was all about him... We finished dinner. He did paid for the bill ahead of time. What a clever move maybe because he knows that I will insist to pay for the half of the total bill. Very clever!

"Let's go! We'll just listen to some music at the bar before we call it a day." He said.

"Alright." I said.

"The bar is just across, let's just walk?" He asked.

"That's a good idea, I feel fat again!" I said.

We both laught.

The bar was so dark, that I can't barely see anything. All I can see is the small stage in front with spot light...there were other people but couldn't see their faces... Vince held my hand and walked towards the stairs and went up to the second floor.