Chapter: 6 "Spin The Bottle"

Its been a week since the party took place and still I don't want to talk about it. So I've been trying to make my self busy to distruct myself from thinking of him. My girl friends did a great job helping me out even though they wanted to know what really happened.

Weeks had passed and it was Issa's birthday and invited us over and eventually it turned out to be a pajama party. It was fun, even its just the four of us we managed to have fun and play games like sharades...until the three agreed to play spin the bottle or truth or dare, were I wasn't sure if I wanted to join but its Issa's party and duh! Its just the four of us so I decided to join the game. The first one to spin the bottle is ofcourse the celebrant and it pointed at Ella. (The one who spinned the bottle will be the one who'll throw a question or dare) "truth or dare, ella?" "Truth" Ella Replied. Ready...Ella preparing her hands/fingers to be squeezed so hard..."Are you and Dave together?" Ella shouting as her hands/fingers are squeezed..."YES!" Ella shouted out. Everyone was so delighted to hear her answer and Ella blushed for about 5 minutes. Let's continue... Its Ella's turn to spin the bottle....and it stopped and pointed at Betina.. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare" Betina shouted. "Okay then, I want you to call Nick and say Hi! then hung up. (Nick is Betina's crush from college)" Ella said in a moderate voice. At first Betina was hesitant to do it... "Remember, if you don't do the dare the consiquence is double dare, I bet you don't wanna have that?" Ella reminded Betina and the rest of us. So Betina got her phone and dialed Nicks number and on the second ring he answered and betina quickly said "hi!" then hung up. "Happy?" Betina said and smiled. "Now my turn!" She uttered. Spinning the bottle..... And it pointed at me. Nice! "So Patty, sorry for asking...what happened to the party?" She asked. "Great! You haven't even asked me if truth or dare?!" I uttered. "But then, its fine cause I'll be choosing truth anyway." "The party it self was fun, it was like sorta a mini reunion for us....and with him, well I think it wasn't the perfect timing for us to talk...distraction was everywhere..." I said.
"Distraction?" Ella asked.

"Yes! And someone was flirting with him, that everytime He tries to communicate with me, she will immediately distract Polo's attention." I explained and shut my mouth.

"That bitch! Who's she?!?" Betina shouted with anger.

"She's Jackie, she was my classmate back then. But, I don't want to talk about it anymore. I give up!" I muttered.
"Now can we get going? Do I still have to spin this? Its only Issa left?" I said. No one's answering.. "Come on! move on and let go! If were meant to be, in God's perfect timing we will cross paths again." I said with a smile on my face. The girls looked at each other and then hugged me. "Guys, as if I broke up with someone. But thanks for the unending support. Love yah girls!" I said keeping my tears back.

"Okay, its my turn...i choose truth." Issa said.

"Alright then, Who's Helena?" I asked her. Issa's cheek blushed and answered "girls, please don't get mad...she's a special friend." I looked straight at her and asked "Since when, Issa?" "A girl?" "Really?". The way she looked, her gestures showed that she doesn't know how to explain her self. "Issa? Are you together?" I gently asked her. "We go out. But No! Not yet." She answered. The room had silence as if an Angel passed by. I was kinda mad but I couldn't show her and Im trying not to feel that way. "Im sorry, i should have told you girls earlier but I admit, I was afraid." Issa uttered while tears kept falling down her cheeks. "Come here." As I called and told her "im not okay with this but I'll try my best to understand and support you. I still love you though!" Ella and Betina remained silent.
----
A/N
Sorry if my story is so lame....again Im a first timer here...anyway, for those of who you got interested, please stay tune for my next update soon!
Thank you so much!
Xoxo

By the way... Comments are welcome... Good or bad! 😉