Chapter 34: Vince and My Team

As soon as we got back from Hawaii, Vince drop us off to our place and he was in a hurry to leave. He told me that Dad George is in his place now so he needs to rush in going home.

I will have a nice rest the whole day today. Tomorrow is work time! So I unpacked my clothes and tossed it into the laundry basket then I took a very quick shower, putted on my most comfortable home clothes and then lay down on my bed and begun to sleep...

****
-Vince POV-

Im late!!! Dialing Kathy's number...

Ring-ring-ring

Vince: hi! Kathy! Im so sorry. Im on my way there. I have to drop off Patty and Nico at their place.

Kathy: its fine. 2nd floor of Starbucks.

Vince: Copy! Be there in 15 minutes.

Kathy: no need to rush. Were fine. Bye!

In few minutes...

"Im so sorry!" Vince uttered.

"No worries." Kevin said.

"Drinks? Cake?" Vince asked

"Mocha Frap. Venti." Kathy Said

"Caramel Frap. Cream base. Venti. Thanks!" Roselle replied

"Black Iced Tea with strawberry syrup. Grande." Kevin uttered.

"Noted. Anything else?" Vince asked

"Were good." Kathy replied.

"Okay. I'll be back." Vince said

Barista Annie: Hi Sir. Can I take your order?

Vince: 1 Mocha Frap Venti, 1 Caramel Frap Cream base Venti, 1 Black Iced Tea with strawberry syrup Grande, 1 Caramel Toffee Nut cream base hot Venti and 4 slices of cheesecake.

Barista Annie: is that all Sir?

Vince: Yes.

In a few minutes Vince is heading back to their seat at the 2nd floor with their orders.
Vince distributed the orders and started the meeting..

Vince: let's start the meeting?

Kathy: sure.

Vince: the wedding date is on January 28. Sorry, i know its like 3 weeks from now...

Kevin: where is it going to be?

Vince: very nice question. Im giving Patty her dream wedding. Its a destination wedding.

Kathy: sweet! Where?

Vince: in Hawaii.

Roselle: oh my god! No way! Seriously?!?

Vince: yup! Actually its a blessing in desguised that we just had our vacation there and was able to talk to one of the resort owner there. And booking confirmed. So let me know when you need to occular visit the place, I'll booked and pay for the ticket. And by the way, Patty doesn't know anything yet. I don't want her to be involved in her own wedding.

Kathy: so we need to work on our schedules. We can't go there all at the same time. She might noticed.

Vince: Yes. I actually took wide pictures of the place. Maybe who ever is the one who will be incharge of the set-up should go there to personal see the place.

Kathy: that would be Kevin. He's incharge of those things.

Vince: Okay. Let me know when you need to go there.

Kevin: this coming week. So that I would be able to sketch the floor plan already.

Vince: Alright! Copy. You need assistant? You may bring one from your team if you need.

Kevin: definately.

Vince: send me your full names by tomorrow.

Kathy: So what's the motif and theme?

Vince: That, I still need to know.. How about ask her

Kathy: how?

Vince: I dunno! Just make up... I don't know.. Stories and end up by a conversation..

Kathy: oh!

Vince: please? And by the way.. Last night she was telling of a perfect setting for her wedding dream. She wanted sunset viewing.. Since the celebration is in the Chapel, Im thinking of the reception would be by the beach... The ceremony should be at around 3-4pm then the reception should be around 5-8pm.. ?

Kathy: perfect time, i guess. Oh ine more thing.. Entourage? Guest list?

Vince: oh Yeah! When do you need the list?

Kathy: entourage, if possible next week. Then the guestlist can be on 2nd week.

Vince: noted! Anything else we need to discuss?

Kathy: i think were good for now? Kevin? Roselle?

Kevin: im good

Roselle: me too.

Vince: alright then. Let me know when will be our next meeting. Thanks guys! I'll go ahead.

----