Chapter 27: Client's Meeting

It's been 3 days since the shop opened and inquiries are coming in. So far we have 20 inquiries now and 5 of them are set to have a meeting with us. Not bad for a 3 days old business.

"Ms. Patty, here's the list of meetings for next week." Kathy handed me our notebook meeting planner.

"Okay, thank you! By the way we'll have a meeting for Mr. Nico Lovan's Proposal party for next month." I uttered.

"Ms. Patty, when is this event?" Kevin asked.

"Well that's what Im going to discuss later with him. I called up the venue place that he wanted and looks like will be closing the deal within the week." I said.

"What time is our meeting with Mr. Lovan?" Kathy asked.

"11:30am, in 30 minutes." I answered.

"Alright. We'll be setting up our meeting table." Kevin uttered.

I went back my office and scanned the names of the person/couples we are meeting next week.

For better security, aside from cctv, we installed an automatic lock on our door and hung a bell.

So we heard the bell rung..

"I'll get it. Ms. Patty, Mr. Lovan is here." Roselle uttered.

"Alright. Thanks. I'll be there." I said

So I stepped out of my office...

"Hi Lovely!" Nico greeted me and kissed me on my forehead.

"Hi, brother!" I said in return.

"Alright, let's get started?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

"This way!" Kathy ushered Nico to the meeting area and I went back to my office to get some things for the meeting.

"First things first. When's the exact date!" I asked.

"May 18." He answered

Kathy counted the remaining days for is to plan.

"That would be 2 weeks from now." Kathy announced.

"Exactly. The venue, the hall at "The Lounge at 4th Ave." is available as of the moment, so if your final about the venue, we have to pay the 50% down payment as soon as possible." I uttered.

"Consider it settled. How much is the down payment?" He asked.

"Down payment is 60,000.00" I informed him

"Okay. We'll pay after our meeting." He said.

"Okay. Roselle, can you please call the venue, look for Ms. Mitch and confirm the booking under Nico Lovan, its on May 18 and tell her he will pay within the day." I told roselle.

"Copy!" She replied.

"Next. Do you wish to have a theme or how do you want the place will look like?" I asked Nico.

"I just want it to look like a simple garden with peach colored roses, since that's her favorite color and flower.." He said

"Then I want a live accoustic band singing." He added.

"Okay.. What else?" I asked

"i think that's it.. The rest if you think you need to put something else, do so.. You guys are the expert." He said.

"How about the food Sir?" Roselle asked

"Pasta, garden salad.. Red velvet cupcakes." He said.

"Here." Kevin handing out to me his floor plan sketch for the event.