Chapter: 13 "He's the best loving brother"

"Hey, Patty...how are we going to your place? I was dropped off by my Mom to school." Issa asked.

"Oh. That's okay. I'll just call my brother to pick us up." I answered.

"Would it be okay for him?" Issa asked.

"Yeap. He always wanted to pick me up after school anyway, so yeah!" I replied.

It's our 15 minutes breaktime so I have time to call my brother. I dialed his number and on the second ring he picked up his phone...

"Okay lovely, will pick you up later." He said immediately not allowing me to say something yet.

"Reading my mind? *giggled* yes please. My friends are coming as well." I said.

"Who are you inviting?" I added and asked him.

"I just invited few of my close friends who Mom knew." He answered.

"Anyway, I have to go...classes resumes in 5 minutes... Be here at 5:30 pm?" I uttered.

"Copy." He replied.

I returned inside our classroom and told the girls that I just talked to my brother and he said yes.

It's almost 5pm and our professor dismissed us 15 minutes early. So we grabbed some fruit smoothie at the schools cafeteria and went to the spot where Nico will pick us up.

Nico came 10 minutes before 5:30pm..
Before we headed straight to our house we went to grab additional chips at the nearest convenient store...

"Patty, go grab what you girls want, I'll pay for it." Nico said.

"Really brother?" I asked.

"Anything for you lovely! Go ahead get want you girls want and I'll grab the drinks. Meet me here in 15 minutes." He said.

"Oh my Patty! Your brother is the sweetest, really!" Betina uttered.

"I know! He's the best loving brother! That's why Im scared when the time comes and he has to leave us and have his own family." I replied.

Issa, Betina and Ella seems to be very quiet standing in front of me... I wonder why... And then I felt that someone was standing at my back... I turn around and it was Nico... "Hi brother!" Is all I can say that time.

"Hey, stop talking nonsense for now. Its just you, mom and aissa are my girls now..." Nico assured me while holding my chin. Now, let's go pay!" He added.

Upon arriving our house, we saw Aissa outside probably waiting for her friends..

"Hi Aissa!" Betina greeted her.

She waived hi in silence...

Nico kissed her on her forehead and I tried to hug her but refused too...oh well...

We entered the house and people are all over our house... Then we saw Mom...

"Mom!" I called her.

"Were here!" I said.

"Hi girls! Nice to see you again. Feel at home." Mom uttered.

We went up to my bedroom and stayed there the whole night... The girls looked for their own positions to feel comfortable... I go get changed. Then the "hot seat" begun...

"So Patty, you owe me and ella something!" Betina reminded me.

"I know! I know! You want me to start now?" I asked.

"Go!" Issa uttered.

"Okay! Im seeing someone... And for the last time... No! Its not Polo. I've already talked to him about everything and I ended what we had there. And Im very much okay... Anyway, going back... Again, Im seeing someone, someone I met at the adventure park in the south... Me and my cousins were there last Sunday... Issa knew about this but hven't met him yet.. His name is Vince... Were in our getting to know stage.. Im happy." I told the two.