Chapter 21: "Vacation Mode"

As we enter the resort, Vince toured the group around because later once the event starts he'll be busy.

The girls are so amazed of what their seeing and staffs are welcoming us with open arms...as the tour goes on, there's a drink waiting for us by the pool side.

"By the way, hun, this is Dave, Ella's boyfriend." I introduced him to Dave.

"Hi! Bro! Nice to meet you! Im Vince, Patty's boyfriend." He said and hand shaked Dave.

"What time is the event?" I asked Vince.

"Well, the invitation says 3pm but it may really start 5pm." Vince replied.

"Great! Can we take a quick deep at the pool?" I asked.

"Well, we have to park our things first!" He answered.

"Ashly!" He called his secretary.

"Yes, sir?" She answered.

"Please hand us the keys of our rooms.." He asked favor.

"Here sir." She handed two keys...

"This one is a couple room... So it goes for Ella and Dave.. And this one is for Issa and Betina.." He said and handed the keys..

"Wait, how about me?" I asked..

"No questions asked Patty!" Issa uttered.

"Okay." I answered.

"The room numbers are written on the key chain." Vince uttered.

"Let's us." Betina uttered.

So we went to our rooms... Well me, like I don't have a choice ... We all used the elevator and RM 506 is in 5th floor so Issa and Betina went out first then RM 712 is on the 7th floor, that would be Ella and Dave... And we were the last to go out the elevator... 10th floor, the doors of the elevator opened and to my surprise there's only 3 doors for on this floor and one of these doors is Vince room, yep room, exclusively for him only!

"Wow! Is this??" I said amazingly...

"Yup! Mom officially made this room for me, only for me!" He said.

The place is big, it looks like a unit in a condominium but much more bigger.

"Where would I sleep?" I asked.

"There!" He answered pointing at the bed..

"Right beside me!" He added.

Sleeping together???? For the first time????? Is this really happening???

"Babe! You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah! I'll be changing first!" I said and grabbed my laugage and picked a swimsuit to wear...

I entered the comfort room, and wow!!! Just wow!!! I started to change and put on my swimsuit then putted on a cover top... I stepped out of the comfort room and to my surprise I saw him changing...his in his swimming trunks and oh my god!!!! His shirtless!!!!

"Did someone told you that your more than David Beckham???? Shit!!! I was wrong!!! Your Chris Hemsworth!!!!! Gorgeous 6-pack-abs!!!!" I uttered while staring at his amazing body.

"Babe! Come here!" He called me.

So I went near to him and he grabbed me nearer until my body touches his...

"Your the only girl who can touch my body!" He said.

"I love you!" And that's the only thing I can say...its leaving me speechless.