one.

HARRY'S POV

HARRY'S POV

Stars. Galaxies. Planets. They are all things that make up infinite universes that separate different worlds from each other. Some for good reason. When worlds collide, what would happen? Would chaos among different breeds and cultures all around the world and galaxies ensue?

Of course it would. Because although people were born on earth, they didn't realize that they, too, were made of stardust and anything that didn't seem possible could very well be. When a star explodes, millions of creatures die. When a star is created, my people are born by the thousands.

So, as for us, we were the lucky ones. My star, Stella Domus, had been unscathed since I was born two thousand years ago and it had been our home ever since. Although our star might have seemed small, we were one of the biggest societies in the galaxy.

My father and mother were the rulers of this particular star and I just so happened to be the next in line to rule, assuming I didn't die before that happened. Although, I had managed to survive this long, so the odds seemed to be in my favor so far.

My parents hadn't told me much about what had been going on, but I'd noticed the whispered conversations in the corridors of the kingdom. I tried my best to ignore it, but it was hard when the tension was so thick I could feel it. It made me want to crawl out of my skin just to get away sometimes. Whenever something was wrong, my body could almost immediately sense it.

Yet there I was, putting one foot in front of the other, as I walked from my bedroom into the main corridor of my parents. The hallways were empty as my footsteps echoed against the marble flooring. I stopped mid-step once I reached the two entry doors and looked up as they towered over me. Its golden handles sparkled against the moonlight outside the windows. With one swift movement, my body leaned against the wooden frame and I turned the knob. The doors swung open and immediately my eyes gazed around the room as I took my first step inside.

I'd been in this room more times than I could count, but I swore I could still get lost in its magnitude. The ceiling stretched so high it would make my feet stumble if I stared too long. I used to dream about flying to the top when I was a child, just to be able to finally be above everyone else.

Gold accents adorned the entirety of the space, looking as magnificent as ever paired with the marble. Golden stars flicked reflections back at me from the walls to the tops of the ceilings. It was as if they were greeting me as I entered, too. It was what I always thought growing up, and I still partially believed it to this day.

I knew my parents had to be around here somewhere, but I was also silently hoping I wouldn't run into them. They'd been so on edge recently that it inadvertently made me on edge. So, preferably, I had been keeping my distance.