six.

AURORA'S POV

AURORA'S POV.

"Iced caramel coffee with oak milk for Aurora." The barista shouted from behind the counter.

I was currently glued to my computer screen as I read an article for my Star Structure and Evolution's class. Hearing my name made me practically jump out of my seat, but luckily no one seemed to notice. I quickly walked over and cupped it into my hands, immediately welcoming in the warm touch.

"Thanks Christina." I nodded in her direction. She gave me a polite smile back and turned around towards the espresso machine behind her. Her tattooed arms moved delicately with the knobs on the machine. It made me want my own one day, but the thought of something so permanent on my body scared me too much.

I spun on my heel, making my way back to my favorite spot by the window. The sound of Hozier over the radio mixed in with a multitude of chattering voices. I smiled to myself as I took my first sip of sweetened caffeine.

Unfortunately, my laptop remained unchanged as it still lit up the same article that I had left it on. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't for the fact this was one of the many required readings for our next test. And I procrastinated. Again. Shocking.

I aimlessly padded away, scanning my eyes over the array of words. As long as I got the gist of it, it would be fine. At least that was what I kept telling myself so I wouldn't hate myself as badly.

"Recent studies have found more insight that stars of mass could exist in clusters if formed...blah blah blah...star clusters are born from a giant molecular cloud...blah." I read aloud to myself.

I already knew most of this, so I felt good about it—good enough anyway. Plus, I still wasn't completely over the whole Harry disappearing act. It wasn't so caught up in my mind that it was all I thought about, but it still had a sneaky way of creeping up every now and then. Learning about the structures and evolutions of stars really wasn't helping push any of those thoughts away either.

I looked around the room, begging for an excuse to distract myself from what glared back at me. The traffic inside was busier than it normally was at this time of day, and it kind of surprised me. Almost every table and booth were taken up by people.

Across from me was a guy about my age. His nose was buried into a textbook with his laptop opened at the same time. I squinted my eyes to try and read the words across his screen out of pure curiosity.

His eyes popped up from his readings to see me squinting at him and my heart dropped. I bit back a smile, nodding at him before turning back to my laptop.

God strike me dead now.

I shoved my face back into my laptop, reading over the words as I sipped my iced coffee. Through the sips I heard the news come on the TV in front of me. I adjusted my vision in order to see further away, leaning forward as I saw the words come across the screen more clearly.