ten.

AURORA'S POV

AURORA'S POV.

"Harry?" I whispered softly again as I tip-toed near the glowing body on the ground. Astro was wagging her tail as she whined and danced around his body, stealing one last lick across his cheek. I looked down to the ground, a frown on my face as I grabbed the leash tightly and pulled Astro back, but she only pulled me towards him like she knew he needed my help.

Like she didn't want to leave his side.

Astro started to lick at his face and I stared in awe as the soft glow dimmed until it was no longer able to be seen. I blinked hard, my grip on the leash tightening as I swallowed thickly.

Was he...glowing? How was that possible?

No, it couldn't be. I had to be hallucinating. Maybe there was something in the weed I smoked earlier or maybe it was exhaustion. I sure hadn't been getting a good night's sleep the past couple of nights. There had to be some reasonable explanation to what I just saw that didn't involve the insanity my brain wanted to believe.

Harry's body started to shift, a soft groan leaving the back of his throat as I watched him look up at Astro with a frown.

"Ow." He paused as he rubbed the back of his head with one of his hands, grumbling from the contact. "Hit that landing hard—" He mumbled out, using his flat palms to ease himself off the ground.

"Harry?" I repeated again, but louder so I could get his attention. It took him a moment, but he looked over at me while on his knees, then back at Astro with widened eyes.

"Aurora!" His deadpan expression became a wide smile as he nervously chuckled while standing to his feet, dusting his pants off. "I didn't—Sometimes I sleepwalk and it's, uh...It's a problem—" He stuttered out but still maintained slight composure.

There was sweat glistening on his skin as the dirt from the ground scattered across his forehead, threatening to dry up the moisture laying so delicately across him. I gave him another once over, my lips parting as he looked at me as if nothing had happened.

"You were glowing..." I whispered out shakily as I took a step back, pulling Astro with me as I gave him another cautious look. My heart was pounding, and I didn't know what to think.

"What? No, that's impossible." He laughed out, shaking his head. "I wasn't glowing, you're just seeing things. Maybe you should go to the eye doc—"

"Are you gaslighting me?" I retorted, cutting him off. A scoff came from my lips as I put my hand onto my hip with a frown. Harry stared at me, blinking hard as he took a step towards me.

"No...?" He elongated in an unsure manner, his hand reaching out towards me as he took a step forward. I pulled Astro closer until she was by my side, wanting her as close to me as I could manage. He looked at the gesture, his smile faltering as he watched the both of us stand there.