eighteen.

HARRY'S POV

HARRY'S POV

Being a human was confusing. There were so many emotions that came with it. Things that I had never really felt before. Everything was still fresh and new, and I was still getting into the swing of things. It was a lot to take in, even if I had already been here for a while.

Although, given my age outside of Earth, was it really that long at all?

Aurora's kiss was something that set something off in me. My chest felt like there were butterflies flying around on the inside and it made my palms sweat. I had never felt that way with someone before. It could have been caused by the possibility that things were felt differently on Earth than back on my planet.

But, I wasn't all that worried about the logistics of feelings. I was worried that I pushed her away with my advances, but last night reassured me that we were okay. She was feeling the same things that I was feeling too. I didn't have much time to celebrate the victory in my case, because I was quickly reminded that this was the opposite of what I should have been doing.

I felt nervous that my father was going to find out somehow. I wasn't even supposed to be around her. I wasn't supposed to grow a relationship with anyone. I did feel incredibly nervous that my father would scold me, or even worse, throw me off the mission. This was my one shot to show him that I could save the world. To show him that I wasn't a lost cause. I could be equal to Leon, if not better.

I laid in bed, staring at the wall as my eyes flickered around the rays of sun that danced across the wall from the blinds. I counted the streams of lights over and over again, but I couldn't get my mind off of Aurora. The way her hands roamed around my body, or the way her lips felt on my skin. It burned, but it was a good burn. A confusing burn. One that made me twitch from between my legs.

I rolled over onto my back letting out a sigh as I tried to get my mind off of it. Alas, the feeling still persisted deep within me. Painfully so.

I blinked hard, looking down at the hardened length that now created a rise in the blankets. I was embarrassed, as I hadn't thought about exploring my new human body. I took showers, I used the bathroom, but that was all it was good for. I had never explored any further.

Never thought I needed to.

Though, this situation that was resting between my legs had been similar to what it felt like when Aurora was rubbing up against me. I remembered how good it felt, and how it made my legs shake. It was an other-worldly feeling. I had almost wondered if I could make myself feel that way without her presence against me. By myself.

My fingers tapped against my stomach softly, deep in contemplation as my length still throbbed in my underwear. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath as my fingers slowly slid down to my briefs, toes curling in anticipation for what was to come.

I didn't even know what to expect, all I knew was my mind was telling me to keep going. That this was what I was supposed to do.

So that was what I did.