Is This Fate?

I scroll at my contacts, and found kyungsoo's number that I have. Maybe he isn't using this number anymore. I sigh. I type "I have finally remember who you are." and send to that number. I know that's a useless effort. I keep crying and crying. I really don't know what to do. Then, Hyunsoo comes in. He run towards me and quickly hugs me. He is always here when I'm in need. I hug him tightly back and cry all out.
Me : Why am I so stupid?? (Still crying)
Hyunsoo : What happened, Soojin? You're crying so much suddenly, I'm worried. (Wipes my tears)
Me : I... I have remember everything.. That black box I said before, the boy that I said before... Really was my boyfriend. I had an accident one year ago and I forgot everything. (Crying even more)
Hyunsoo : *Uljima... I'm sad seeing you like this. Everything will be okay now. So, stop crying little Soojin. (Smiles at me) [*Don't cry]
Me : Hyun.. Hyunsoo.. (Look at him)
Hyunsoo : Stop thinking that and you'll feel okay.
Me : I'm grateful that you're always by my side when I need someone..
Hyunsoo : I'm happy to be by your side too. You look better now.
Me : *Gomawo, Hyunsoo. I'm really happy that you are my friend. [*Thankyou]
.
[Kyungsoo's POV]
.
.
I just realized that I've come here everyday. Whenever I came here, I always think of Soojin. And of course, I would not forget this day, our last date at here. Suddenly my phone rings. I took it out and didin't see any notification. My... Old phone? I quickly take it out. One unread message. I was shocked when I see who the sender is. "I have finally remember who you are." This... This must be something wrong. It couldn't be her. I turn off the phone and walk towards the usual place I go, the lock. I stand at usual spot and keep holding the lock. The lock was locked, but we aren't. We don't have any heartstring that links us together. I take out the key from my pocket and keep staring at it.
-End of Kyungsoo's POV-
-To be Continued-
.
.
Should I delete my acc? I think my story wasn't that good