HeartBeat

Me : I make your heart.... Beat?

Hyunsoo : Yeah.

Me : Can... You let me go first?

Hyunsoo : I won't. You will leave me again.

.

.

[Kyungsoo's POV]

.

.

[1 week ago]

.

Feeling more suspicious about her, I make up some ways to trick her out, so it will leave only me at her house. As I've done lured her out, I rush to her bedroom. Searching up and down, left and right. Not seeing any letters. I was going to give up, when I crouch down and see one shoe box hiding under her bed. I quickly reach them as fast as possible, before she come back. As I open, hundreds of letters are in it. I was blank. So she was still in touch with her in this two years. I sigh, and searching anything that could help me know her whereabout. I grab one of the letter, and starting to open it. "..... Gyeonggi High School......" "Kyungsoo ah!" And suddenly the door opens with her sound full of excited. I am just looking at her, because I really don't want to even talk to her already, just till this much.

Seulrin : Kyungsoo ah...... (Starting to tear up)

Me : I'm really disappointed with you.

.

.

Two years. I finally can see her again after long seperate. I'm so happy yet nervous. I don't know why I am nervous too. As I enter the school, many girl students run towards me. Am I popular at here too? I look all the girls around me, but Soojin isnt here. I smile to myself and walk straightly, towards my class. I ended up in class A, which the teacher told me which my class is. As I enter the class, all girl students run towards me. My popularity is no joke at here.... I smile to them, which making them scream a little, I walk towards my seat. My seatmate, seems like he is a bookworm. I wonder if I'm in the same class as Soojin. I walk out of the class, trying to find her, when I bump onto a girl.

Me : Lee Seunghee?

Seunghee : Ummm... Yes, Seunghee. You look more handsome in person.

Me : Perhaps, are you my fans??

Seunghee : Yes!

Me : Oh.. Hahaha..... By the way....

Seunghee : Yes?

Me : Ah, nothing.

Seunghee : Okay. (Walks away) I wonder where is her....

Me : Huh?

Seunghee : Oh, nothing. By any chance.... Can I... Be your friend?

Me : Of course. You are the first one.

Seunghee : Really?

Me : Yes. I'll go first then. See you later!

.

Huh? That so coincidence. Both of us are searching for someone. Somehow I feel good talking with her. She is friendly, cheerful. Continue with my searching, I take a peek at class B. There's no Soojin. Class C, the same. Class D, the same too. I travel all the class, but there is no Soojin. I walk towards the garden, since she likes to go to school garden in the past. Searching everywhere of the garden, the answer is same. Not  wanting to give up, I walk towards school's swimming pool, sports court, library, canteen. But it is still the same. And that's when four boys reaching me. Maybe they are gang? Since there are name tags, I know all their name.

Leehyun : Do Kyungsoo..... Your name, huh?

Me : Yes.

Chunsik : You are so popular even on yout first day...

Leehyun : I'm jealous. Even my crush ignores me. I warn you, don't ever snatch her from me.

Me : I have no interest with her too.

Leehyun : You..!

Chunsik : Don't waste your punch on him.

Me : I'm here to find someone else.

Leehyun : Ah, someone else.... That will be more interesting.

Me : The important thing is I won't snatch your crush.

Leehyun : Well good then.

.

-End of Kyungsoo's POV-

.

.

I think we already staring for each other in this position for one years already. I couldn't do anything to hide my red face. I could feel his breathe, maybe the same goes to him. And that was when the sound of the door opens. He quickly grabs me and runs to the left side of the rooftop's wall. We crouch down, in front of each other. His hand never release from mine. He keeps singing me to keep quiet. And that's when we hears some footsteps, he leans closer to me. Our face are even closer than just now. What weird is, my heart is beating fastly.