He is changing again

I quietly walk towards him. The floor is full of scattered books, so I tidy up for him. I found his desk is full of photo. All of them are with EXO members. I'm sure he really loves EXO. When I'm going to arrange his desk, his hands suddenly grabs mine. I can feel the heatness of his hand, that really proves he is having high fever.

D.O : I told you not to come in. You'll get sick, you know!

Me : They said you don't want to eat. If this go on, you aren't helping yourself. You'll get sick even more!

.

.

.

I starting to cry. Knowing this situation, Kyungsoo quickly gets up from his bed. I quickly wipe my tears away.

D.O : You silly, why are you crying? I don't like seeing girls crying (Wipes my tears)

Me : Because....... Because I couldn't stand keep seeing you like this! (Opens the door)

D.O : (Grabs my hand) All right then. Since the porridge is already cooked, it's such a waste to pour it away. I'll eat it if...

Me : If what?

D.O : I'll eat it if you stay and feed me.

Me : What??

D.O : If you don't want, is okay. I'll give the porridge to members later.

Me : Okay, okay. I stay. I'll do what you say.

.

As what he said, I feed him the porridge one by one spoon. I finally see he smile after long time. I'm blushing hard because of feeding him. After finish eating, he tells me to accompany him a little more. We watch TV together for about one hour. Then, I went back to my dorm.

I was scrolling through my phone, and suddenly I realize that the day after tommorow is my birthday. I remembered every year, my birthday was alone. Since that moment, I really hate that day. I don't intend to celebrate it this year. I really wish I can get a birthday gift from Kyungsoo, but I know it's impossible. He has girlfriend already. I let out a big sight and go to sleep immediately.

.

The next day, Kyungsoo is still absent. I was in daze all the time only at class, hoping that miracles will happen to me. I was woken up from daze by the sound of ny phone ringing. One unread message from Kyungsoo. I quickly open the message.