Were I too late to realize?

Why I am so scared when I saw her? It was like I've saw a demon or what, I was scared to death. I'm gasping hardly now, I think I was like crazy girl, cycling that face. I facepalm myself. As I arrive at cafe, I collapse down on the chair.

Hyunsoo : Soo... Jin? Yah, are you okay?

Me : I'm... Okay. I just kind of cycle too fast just now.

Hyunsoo : What makes you cycle that fast? You'll fall down you know! Stop making me worry like this!

Me : Who told you to worry about me?

Hyunsoo : Yah, because I....

Me : What?

Hyunsoo : I like you.

Me : Ah, I've to go home now. My mom must have waiting for me. (Grabs my bag and runs out)

Hyunsoo : I'll wait for the answer!

Me : Dream on!

.

I know he like me. But I don't really know how to do. Everything he wants my answer I always think of that boy again. I really wish I can forget this. Suddenly, a boy dashes fastly beside me. God, he almost bumped onto me! What makes him runs that fast...

.

.

[Kyungsoo's POV]

.

.

Me : Where is Soojin?

Seulrin : Yah, I said not to mention her in front of me anymore!

Me : Why I can't say?

Seulrin : I just... Don't like it!

Me : Tell me, where is she? You know that right?

Seulrin : I... I really don't know!

Me : You really don't know?

Seulrin : Is that possible for me to know that? I don't wish to know too.

Me : Then, what is this? I've checked your phone call and message records too. (Showing her some letters)

Seulrin : I.....

Me : I was going to forgive you if you tell me yourself rather than I show this. You've disappointed me.

Seulrin : (Grabs my hand) Kyungsoo, I don't really want to do this. It is because I like you! You can't leave me! Please forgive me..

Me : Too late. Don't ever wish that I'll forgive you. I'll never forgive you. (Sway her hand away)

The truth is, she doesn't know I'm spying on her. Thet piles of letters, which have been hurting Soojin all the time when I'm not with her. Those phone calls and messages, which have been scared her. I quickly run as fast as I can towards cafe'ra.

.

.

Staff : Oh, Soojin? She just left with Hyunsoo. Is there anything urgent?

Me : Tell me where is she going, hurry!

Staff : I'm sorry, but about that.... I don't really know...

.

For once again, I failed. I failed all the time. I was such a silly to realizing this now. I'm sorry Soojin. I've failed to keep our promise. I will find you soon, protect you, and bring you out from this bad dream.....

-To be Continued-