HIS TRAGIC STORY PART 13

A/N: This chapter doesn't have much dialogue. It's still good tho! I promise 😊) 

[In 2010, four years later]

I awoke to the sound of my blaring alarm clock. "Ugh!" As I began to wake up, I groaned and hit the alarm on the nightstand beside my bed. As I sat up, I rubbed my eyes. I squinted my eyes open and glanced at the alarm clock to see what time it was.

"It's 7:10." As I got out of bed, I grumbled. I awoke earlier than usual, which surprised me. I usually get up at 7:30 a.m. I walked out of my room and into the bathroom, where I had a shower and brushed my teeth.

At this time, mom is still asleep, so she doesn't make breakfast. I ran downstairs into the kitchen after leaving the bathroom. I ate two slices of toast with butter and an apple. In the morning, I'd normally eat something like this. So that wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

I dropped my bread and slid my phone out of my pocket. "Holy shit...." I froze when I checked the time on my phone. I got up quickly, slid my phone back into my pocket, and bolted out of the front door.

"Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!" I dashed to the driveway and hopped into my car. "I woke up early... how am I so late?" I asked myself as I shoved my keys into the ignition.

I Ivan Palmer, am now 20 years old. 

Oh yeah and my eye is completely healed now!

I graduated from high school with straight A's at the age of 18. Because of my high GPA, I was most likely to get accepted to any university of my choice. I applied to the hardest university to get accepted to in Seoul.

A letter from them arrived within a few weeks. It came out that I was accepted. Mom and I were ecstatic at the news and celebrated.

I've learnt how to do a lot of things. For instance, driving. Mom taught me when I was around 18, and I've been driving ever since.

College... wasn't easy either. It took up the majority of my time. Despite the fact that I found the classes to be easy, I had to study a lot more. I studied math, physics, history, and English. In addition, I took acting classes! I didn't know what else to do, so I picked acting.

With all those classes, I was really busy and my schedule was always full. But I tried my best to make time for Mom. She was always there for me, so it wouldn't be right if I didn't make time for her.

Aside from that, I eventually began my first relationship. His name was Hwan. He was a little shorter than me, smart, chubby, and sweet. I found him really cute. We would often go on dates. And do what any other couple would do.

We first met in college, at the age of 18, when I was a freshman. We were both in the same English class. We worked together on a project and quickly became friends, shortly after, we both developed affections for one other and began dating.

We learned a lot about each other. We had a lot in common, which was one of the main reasons we went out with each other. After a few months of dating, Hwan finally got to meet Mom. She loved him! She even came up with the idea of me marrying him.