His Tragic Story Part 24

He eventually stopped rubbing and moved his hands up from my hips to my waist. "Hold on tight..." He leaned in closer, whispering to me.

Because of how low he was talking, I couldn't understand what he said. Before I could understand what he said, he tightened his grip on my waist and stood up, carrying me. 'Hup'

"W-wai-!" I locked my legs around his hips and clutched them tightly, fearing I'd fall. Without letting me finish, he pressed his lips against mine and began kissing me as he walked towards the stairs.

This went on until he carried me up the stairs and into his room. He gently lowered me onto his bed and drew back.

He reached his nightstand and opened it. He began searching through it, pulling out a few items. What he pulled out seemed to be a bottle of lubricant and condoms.

"W-we're doing that..." I heavily panted, watching him walk back towards the bed. His knee pressed against the mattress, and he climbed onto the bed. He sat in front of me, loosening his tie, and slowly unbuttoning his suit.

I couldn't help but be intrigued as I gazed intently at him removing his shirt.

He finished unbuttoning his shirt and slipped it off. He threw it on the floor without a second thought.

Glancing at his muscular figure, my eyes widened. "Oh, my..." I gulped, my gaze fixed on the shape of his six pack.

He didn't waste any time unbuckling and sliding his pants off.

I wasn't going to waste anymore time either. I began unbuttoning my shirt as he slid off his pants and tossed them onto the floor.

He helped me take off my clothes after removing his own.

We were both stripped down to our underwear. My face was completely flushed. It was honestly so embarrassing.

I just couldn't go on any longer. His body... and his leering eyes were too much for me. I slapped my hands over my eyes quickly, nervously hiding my face. I thought I was going to die of embarrassment.

"S-sh*t..." I mumbled, my thoughts racing with images of his body. With the way I kept visualizing his abs, I was starting to feel like a pervert.

I could hear the bed creak and feel it move. "Are you nervous?" He leaned in and kissed the backs of my hands.

I nodded slowly, not removing my hands from my face.

"I want to see your face..."

"No..." I shook my head.

"I'm not going to make fun of you. I promise." Even though I wasn't looking at him, I could tell he had that simpering expression on his face.