His Tragic Story Part 37

Myles stayed over last night.

Since the day we slept together, Myles has started coming over more regularly. He'd drop me off at home every day, and we'd end up sleeping together. It's gotten to the point where he spends the night almost every day.

He's gotten more comfortable at my place than at his own because of this. I don't have a problem with him staying over since I enjoy his company. I've already gotten used to having him around. He even has his own key. It's like he lives here now.

It's a Saturday morning, so there's no work today.

Myles is beside me, asleep. And yes, we are both completely undressed. "Mmm... what time is it..." I wake up, half asleep. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and looked over at the digital clock that was beside me on the nightstand. "Ah? 9:45..." I mumbled.

I pulled the covers that were on top of me aside as I got out of bed. "Ah shit... I'm naked..." I realized as soon as I got up. I scanned around my room to see that our clothes were scattered all over the place.

It seems that last night, Myles and I were so eager to do it that we threw our clothes everywhere. We've been going at it like wild animals recently.

I sighed and went over to pick them up. I threw them in a pile in the corner of my room. I wasn't in the mood to wash anything.

I rush to his side of the bed to wake him up. "Myles~ Wake up!" I hit his leg repeatedly.

He began to open his eyes shortly after I hit him. His eyes not even half way open, he sighs. "Five more minutes..." He closes his eyes again.

I groan, "Noo... wake up. I'm hungry..." I said, shaking him back and forth.

Grumbling, he grabbed my arm and pulled me in. "Woah!" I stumbled as he pulled me back into bed. Snuggling me in his arms, he whispered, "It's too early... a bit more..." He nuzzled his head closer to mine.

My heart pounded when I heard those words. This is the first time he's ever done this. My heart won't calm down.

His hands were placed over my stomach. My hands slowly slid up and wrapped around his. I felt his embrace tighten once I did that. And I could hear his soft breathing in my ear.

*Bathump Bathump*

My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. Being in his arms feels so good. The warmth within his embrace makes me feel all fuzzy. I feel so safe. I got so caught up in this fuzzy feeling that I ended up dozing off in his arms.

We both fell asleep peacefully.

I woke up only a few hours later. My position has changed. This time I was facing him. Not only that, but we were so close to each other, so close that our lips were almost touching. I could still feel his hands over me.

I stared at him, watching him sleep. I was still half asleep. Our lips were almost touching. I leaned in closer and pressed my lips against his.

*Chu*

I planted a kiss on his lips as I watched him sleep.

He then slowly opened his eyes. Even though his eyes were squinted, I could tell he was staring deeply at me. With his hands over my waist, he pulled me in for another kiss. This went on to the point we were fully making out.

As we made out, his grasp tightened against me and I cupped my hands against his face. Our lips danced until we ran out of breath. He then sat up on top of me. Beneath him, I gazed up at him. In his eyes, I could see a sense of lust.