His Tragic Story Part 11

Mom and I did a lot this week. We went to an amusement park, several malls, a couple of restaurants, and a lot of other places. It was even better since Ivory and Dad weren't here. Mom sent them on a trip, and they'll be gone for a few months.

I had a great time spending time with her. I feel comfortable and happy when I'm around her. After a week, I returned to school.

A group of people attacked me when I arrived at the school gate. During class, I was also picked on. Someone smacked my tray out of my hands at lunch as I was heading to a seat to eat my lunch. I couldn't eat lunch since it had fallen on the ground.

I went into the school restroom hours later to cover the bruises on my face so Mom wouldn't see them.

Mom and I went to the mall last week. I told her I was going to buy her a gift and told her to wait for me outside the store. When I went inside the store, I bought some make-up for myself.

I needed something to cover up the bruises from when I got beaten up at school because Mom was going to be home. But I also got a few things for Mom, so she wouldn't suspect anything.

I heard footsteps entering the restroom while I was putting on my make-up. I stopped and turned to see who had entered. And it was Hyeon, as usual. He stopped walking when he noticed me and just stared at me, smirking.

I just ignored him and continued to apply make-up on my face. "Pfft-what a f@g." He sneered, crossing his arms, and continued to stare at me.

He just stood by the door and watched me the entire time I was covering the bruises. I didn't feel scared or nervous the entire time he was there. Instead, I was irritated. I was so irritated with him just standing there that I wanted to tell him off.

"* Sigh* This is starting to grate on my nerves. Can't you go any faster? " He released a sigh.

I then shot a glance at him, "If it irritates you that badly, you should leave. And why the hell are you even in here if you're not going to use the restroom? Why are you standing there staring at me?" I glared at him. I was so tired of him.

"Hah?! What the hell did you just say to me, Ivan?!" He looked at me with disbelief and began to walk towards me. I didn't care what he was going to do to me at this point. It was nothing new to me.

He then approached me, took the make-up from my grasp, and threw it on the ground. When I looked down at the make-up, I realized that it was entirely broken. I then returned my gaze to Hyeon, blankly staring at him.

I'm not sure why I was so angry. I just had this sudden urge to want to fuck him up. I struck at Hyeon, punching him without even hesitating. * Thwack*. He landed on the floor.

"W-what?!" He rubbed the part of his face where I punched him. He sat on the floor, stunned, as if he couldn't believe what I had just done.