His Tragic Story Part 14

TW: R@PE!!!

That day, I went over to his apartment. As usual, he greeted me and gave me a cup of tea. I drank the tea quickly because I wanted to say what I needed to say and then leave.

But the tea...tasted odd. "Iseul... we should stop seeing each-" I suddenly felt sick. I started feeling nauseous.

"W-what... kind of tea... is this?" I asked him as I struggled to speak. He didn't say anything. He just sat there, chuckling, staring at me.

My eyes widened as I locked my gaze on him and those evil eyes. I instantly knew he had done something. "W-what... did you...!-" I tried to stand up but passed out before I could.

I regained consciousness. "H-huh?" I became aware that I was lying down and that my hands were tied to a pole beside me. I was completely naked, and I was feeling dizzy. "Wait, what's going on?" As I wriggled my body, I thought to myself.

I moved my fingers in an attempt to untie the rope. But I couldn't do it. I started to lose my mind. I was having trouble breathing, and the dizziness was getting worse.

"I-Iseul! Let me go! Iseul!" As I struggled to untie the rope, I kept shouting his name. "WHY WON'T IT UNTIE?! ISEUL! PLEASE LET ME GO!" I continued yelling for him. I felt goosebumps all over my body. Why wouldn't this feeling go away?

I was sick to my stomach. "*Sniff* ISEUL!" Sobbing, I continued to yell his name.

                                                 A/N: This is the position he's in.

I kept shouting his name until he came out. "LET ME GO!" As he walked in, I screamed at him.

"I'd suggest you shut up! Do you know how loud you are? I can hear you from outside." He walked up to me, glaring at me.