His Tragic Story Part 36

Since that day, Max and I haven't made up. Our communication has almost completely ceased. Whenever we do talk, it's only about work. I'm still upset with what he said to me that day. I don't intend on forgiving him either. I also said some mean things. But I still don't forgive him. It broke my heart when he said those things.

There was only one conversation that Max and I had that wasn't about work. We talked about me moving to a different place. This had everything to do with him since he's the one who bought me the house. Although I didn't mention it, Max bought me a villa last year for my birthday. He always goes all out for my birthday, but him buying me a house was unexpected since we were living together at the time. It didn't seem like he had thought it all through. In the end, we decided to keep the house and move into it after we got married.

But the villa has been sitting vacant since we broke up. I have been planning to move since I moved back into mom's house after Max and I broke up. I didn't want to live in the villa since it would remind me that we were supposed to move into it after we got married. Due to this, I avoided it and instead searched for other homes in the area that were available. But there was no luck.

I told myself I wouldn't move into the villa, but after giving it some serious thought, I decided it was best to move in since I wouldn't actually have to pay for anything. Max told me he would handle the bills and everything else. I'd basically be living there for free. So I took up the offer.

It was time for me to leave behind the home Mom and I shared. Whenever I get home from work, it doesn't feel like home since she's not here. I find that it's pointless to live here without her. Just remembering that hurts so much. I'd rather move out than continue feeling this pain. I just want to leave all the bad memories behind and move on.

It was the right decision for me, and I do not regret it. I'm happy to finally take this step forward. It's best for me and her.

Neither the villa nor its contents have been touched. There is nothing to dislike about the looks of this villa, but it's quite expensive. For one person, it's a really big place to live in. But it has a stunning night view. Rooms within the house, as well as the kitchen and bathroom, are spacious. And there's a ridiculously large pool behind the house. As well as a large courtyard.

Other than that, everything about the villa is fantastic. I wouldn't regret moving into a place like that. The only issue is that I'd be living alone in that big place.

And I hate being alone.

I was able to move successfully with the help of Max. Getting settled in the villa only took two days. Since then, so much has changed.

The route Myles takes to get to my house and drop me off is completely different. The distance might also be challenging for him because it's farther. Especially since he'd have to wake up extra early just to make sure he can pick me up on time.

I definitely feel like a burden to him now.

It wasn't long before September had arrived. In addition, it is also my birthday today. The fact that today is my birthday had completely slipped my mind. Well, that was after Myles began ignoring me. There was a lot of confusion and chaos today. Here's where I'll begin.

I woke up in a good mood this morning. Happy at the fact that today's my birthday. I got ready for work as usual. I even waited for Myles to pick me up as usual. I waited for an hour for him to arrive, but he didn't.