His Tragic Story Part 20

A week later...

I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hmm...?" I squinted my eyes open and reached my arm over the nightstand, where my phone was.

That blaring ringing began to irritate me.

"Hah..." I sighed. I yanked my phone from my nightstand in annoyance. I didn't bother looking to see who was calling. Instead, I just answered. "WHAT?!" I yelled angrily.

Did... you just wake up...? "

I recognized this voice. I flung myself up to sit up. I quickly removed the phone from my ear and checked the contact name.

It was named under "Boss". I gasped as I felt my heart drop. "M-Mr. Yang?!"

"Yeah. Hehe... I forgot to tell you that I saved my phone number to your phone."

"What?! W-when did you-"

"Anyways... I'm on my way. Get ready and come out in 30 minutes." He said.

My mouth widened when he said that. "H-how do you know my address?!"

"I'll tell you later. Just go get ready." He then abruptly hung up.

I was completely taken aback. "What... just happened..." I muttered in shock.

I slid out of bed and went to my closet to get my suit. After that, I went to the bathroom.

I left after getting ready.

I immediately recognized him. He was standing outside, leaning against his car.

I gasped as I stared at the car he was leaning against. His car appeared to be very nice and expensive.

I quickly dashed towards him while saying, "Sir! H-how much did this car-" My leg almost twisted and I stumbled before I could finish.

"Be careful!" He caught me before I fell and embraced me tightly.

My face... fell into his chest...

As my face flushed, I flinched.

"Hahaha! Are you all right?" He laughed.

"Y-yeah!" I could feel my face heating up.

"Alright, let's get going..." He said as he tried to pull back.

I embraced him tightly before he could pull back.