Chapter Twenty-Four

His mouth remained on hers as he walked her backward toward the bedroom. Kade had been so incredible the last few days. He instinctively knew when to give her space, when to hold her, and when to relax between her fits of crying and anger. She hadn't felt a romantic embrace from him since Thursday, because the mood just wasn't there.

But with the arrival of her things came a new beginning, and Bianca wanted more than to forget the pain of her father, and focus on the pleasure of the man in front of her. His body, naked and dripping, took her breath away every time she allowed herself to link for more than a moment. There were times he seemed self-conscious about himself, acting as if his body would be a turnoff.

Kade had shown her photos of himself in his younger years, and she had to admit that he was jaw drop worthy on all accounts. Chiseled, boyish, the perfect amount of scruff. She couldn't imagine him even glancing her way in his twenties.

The man in front of her, however, was just as beautiful; possibly even more so. Now he was distinguished, not as cocky, and had this calming aura about him. Usually. The way he kissed her all the way to the bed didn't appear so calm, just as the way he'd dropped her against the sheets.

Kade didn't say a word before dragging his tongue between her slits. Her back arched off the bed from the sensation, and Bianca silently thanked the heavens for sending her such a man, which may have been sacrilegious. Another swipe of the tongue before he sucked and swirled around the nub. She'd barely had a chance to come down from her last orgasm, and he was dangerously close to shattering her with another.

"So fucking sweet, mi cielo. I could eat your cunt all damn night." He spoke the words with such sincerity before diving in once again.

Tongue, teeth, lips, and fingers taunted her closer to climax. Her own hands pinched at her nipples, trying to focus on anything besides the perfect feeling of his mouth on her. But it backfired, just as she should have assumed it would, and Bianca cried out his name as her body tensed.

Kade held her hips firm in his grasp, continuing to lick her through climax.

"I need you inside of me right fucking now," Bianca demanded.

Kade let out the low chuckle that acted as a piece of seduction all on its own. "Your wish is forever my desire, Bianca."

He crawled up her body, leaving a trail of kisses that left her body nearly pulsating wherever he touched. There was no need for his guidance, as his erection found its way, as if he'd willed it there. Kade entered her in one swift movement and filled her to the brim. Then, he just stared at her with the warmest eyes. "I love you. I'd do anything you asked of me, mi cielo. You have my body, my heart and my soul, until the day I die. That's a promise. I am devoted to you completely. Always remember that."

Bianca knew all of that, but it'd become his trademark over the last few days to remind her how loved she was. She forced him down to kiss her smiling lips, and he began to move within her.

There was no getting tired of this man. Even the times her body said, 'enough', her mind still wanted more. Everything. Every inch of her, from the tip of her head to the flat of her heel, worshipped him. Was owned by him. From the way he held her waist firm with one hand, to the way his palm pressed against her stomach, she belonged only to him. For him.

And the way he looked at her so seductively, eyes glistening with a fire in the background, Bianca knew he was owned by her. Belonged to her. She was worshipped. He was her heaven, just as she was his.

Kade's palm lowered, until his thumb reached the nub, which meant he was willing another orgasm out of her. It didn't take long before the orgasm cascaded through her body, trembling every bone and heating up every once of blood within her.

"Flip over onto your stomach, mi cielo. I want you to feel all of me."

Bianca's bones felt like jelly as she worked through the simple act. She lifted her ass just a little and felt him slide back into with ease. "Te quiero completamente. Te amo más de lo que jamás creí capaz. Eres mi luz en la oscuridad. Mi cielo en la tierra."

Whenever he spoke Spanish to her, it acted as its own stepping stone to orgasm. Kade felt deeper than ever before in this position. He took his time, and true to his word, she felt every inch of him. Bianca groaned into the pillow, never feeling as full as she was at this moment. His hands gripped her hips forcefully as he dove himself into her, slid all the way out, and slammed into her again.

His name escaped her mouth, followed by demands of fucking her harder. Deeper. And Kade seemed more than happy to oblige. Kade plunged into her. She was so wet for him, every movement could be heard in the room. Every time he slid in, every time he slid out, every time their skin made contact. He did things to her body no other man had ever accomplished. He could make her soaking wet in an instant and make her orgasm on command. His body and mind held so much power over her, and he had no clue.

"Fuck!" she screamed out as orgasm number three rushed through her. The word seemed to be all he needed to plunge into her a final time, shooting his load deep within her.

Kade's mouth placed a kiss between her shoulder blades. "Podría follarte mil veces, podría verte llegar al orgasmo un millón de veces, y no sería suficiente."

Bianca needed to learn Spanish.