Blackbird

"Rasazy." I pulled her away and we both turned to Gabriel. "Does Sarvente know you are here? Or Ruv? Even Selever. I don't want Sarv to storm in here because you didn't tell her where you were going." He said leaning against the door. Rasazy nodded. "I told her I was going to stay to see (Y/n)." She said quietly. I rubbed her head and she smiled at me.

"Alright, I just wanted to be sure little niece. Now what do you guys want for dinner? I was thinking beef tacos." He said taking off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves. "Did you eat today Rasazy?" She shook her head and I heard her stomach rumble. "Come here." I said grabbing her hand and dragging her to the couch. I picked up a brush that was on the table and gently combed it through her hair. "Even your hair has gotten longer." I said. She hummed and looked at the ends of her hair. "I guess." Always quiet. I continued to brush her hair. "You're fifteen now right?" I asked and she smiled. "Technically one hundred and fifteen, but yeah, fifteen." I smiled and combed her hair gently.

"It's another year passing, Selever wants to leave, he wants to go see if the canon reality is open for us now." I stopped combing her hair. "You should go with him, if you have a chance at seeing your real parents then you should be able to go ahead right?" I undid Rasazy's braids letting them fall into the rest of her hair. "I like it here." Was all she said. I braided her hair and pulled it back into a ponytail behind her head tying the strands together with a little black bow. "You like it here but you don't belong here." I said sadly. "One day you'll have to find your own canon universe." I combed out the rest of her hair and let her stand up. "This is my canon universe." She relayed before walking over to the counter. "I'm growing up here whether Selever wants me to or not." Rasazy huffed. She was always so stubborn.

Like her dad.

"Rasazy do you want to try some chrysanthemum I picked up yesterday?" He walked towards the refrigerator and pulled out a bag filled with yellow flowers. He placed them onto a plate and pushed them towards Rasazy. "Be careful not to throw up." I said as I walked upstairs to change. Rasazy picked up a flower and stuffed it into her mouth she chewed on it slowly before taking another and stuffing the bloom into her mouth. "Good right?" Gabriel asked her. She nodded.

"It's good and a bit crunchy." She said, Gabriel chuckled and continued chopping vegetables. "What's so funny?" Rasazy asked, staring at Gabriel as he slid the vegetables into a pot. "Well, you're eating a lot more now." He pulled out an onion and Rasazy looked at her stomach glaring at him. "I'm not trying to say you're fat. I'm trying to say that you're able to expand your plater, you can eat more stuff now and it doesn't upset your stomach or make you throw up." He walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a wine bottle filled with red wine. "That's only when I eat street food." He popped the cork and lifted the bottle up to his lips. He pulled it away smelling the wine and shrugging his shoulders setting it to the side and pulling two wine glasses out of the cabinet.

"Want to try some?" He joked and Rasazy made a face. "No." Gabriel took a sip and went back to cooking. "Suit yourself." Rasazy bit into the flower she was holding chewing it slowly. "But if you want my honest opinion."

"I don't."

"Well you're gonna get it." He smirked. "I still think your palate is still limited, or it may just be the way you prefer to eat. You said you don't like eating food from the streets. Usually street food is really oily, so it's no doubt you'd throw up. I can tell you most of the angels in heaven can't stand oily street food but we still eat it from time to time. We prefer fresh, usually farm to table. It's been like that since the beginning of time. Some cultures even practiced eating fresh foods day to day." He pointed to the chrysanthemum. "Chinese royalty liked to eat fresh foods every day, they were always prepared with the freshest ingredients. Some emperors and empresses ate so much food. Like plums, cakes, and fresh oranges." He said. "(Y/n) and I can take you to the garden of Eden where we get all of our fresh vegetables and fruits." He said.