Adrientte

Marinette
After Chat and I defeated Shadow Moth and Mayura, we revealed our identities. I was awestruck and dumbfounded to see that the amazing, most incredible boy at my school that I had the biggest crush on standing in front of me as my silly, pun-full cat. I felt my cheeks heat up as I blushed at the sight. It was just so...so...unbelievable.

Adrien
When I found out that m'lady was Marinette, my heart stopped beating. Not because I was disappointed, but because I was happy that it was her. Why didn't I see it before? The signs were all there. I'm so blind! (Yeah you are, Agreste) She started to blush, then I started to blush. Why am I blushing!? She stooped down looking away. Was she disappointed that it was me..?

Adrien: I get it, m'lady. You're disappointed. I was probably the last guy you wanted to see behind the mask..-

Marinette: I-I'm not disappointed. Rather surprised. And you're right, you were the last guy I'd expect behind that mask. But I'm glad it's you, Adrien. Me on the other hand, probably let you down most of the time as ladybug.

And most of all, I had a really hUgE crush on you since the time you handed me your umbrella and I couldn't stand being around you!!!

Adrien: That's not true, Marinette. It's been five years since we became superheroes. At times you would doubt yourself but you always got back up. Your persistence and determination are two of the many attributes I love about you. You're brave, kind, caring, smart, diligent..a bit clumsy at times even self con conscious. But the way I see it, you're perfect..-

Wait what!? You had a crush on me!? Why didn't you say anything?

Marinette: Because I thought you wanted nothing more thank a friendship and I didn't want to ruin what we had so far. You didn't seem to even reciprocate my feelings until now.

Adrien: I'm so sorry marinette that I've been pushing you away. It's true that I saw you nothing more than a friend but as ladybug and I grew apart my eyes opened and there you were. I started fostering new feelings for you as of late and knowing that you two are the same person made it better. Marinette I really love you, more than you'll ever know.

Marinette: I..- I love you too.
~~~~~
Plagg: Ugh! This is so cheesy.

Tikki: Hush, Plagg.
~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later
Marinette and Adrien were on their way over to Andrés for some ice cream. About a month ago, they announced that they were dating. After the whole Hawk Moth fiasco and Adrien finding out that he was his father, he was really upset so him having Marinette by his side made it all the more bearable. They thanked André then left going over to Marinette house. They walked in, greeting Tom and Sabine and went up to her room.

They sat on the chair and ate their ice cream, of course sharing some with their Kwamis. Once they were done, Adrien traveled back to his house to get ready as he and Marinette were planning to watch a movie. Since the house was empty, there would be no distractions. Though for Adrien, the silence was terrifying. Two hours passed and the doorbell rang. Adrien rushed to his girlfriend waving outside. He let her in, closing then locking the gate and doors.

Adrien gathered the popcorn, the blankets, the movie and placed Marinette's things away. Marinette and Tikki sat down on the couch with the popcorn in hand waiting for and Plagg to return. In the next few minutes they came back. He covered them with the covers as Marinette leaned on Adriens shoulders. The movie started, the one his mother stared in.
~~~~~

As time flew by, the movie came to an end. Adrien yawned as he tried to get up but something held him down. Marinette fell asleep in his arms as Tikki and Plagg slept on her head. He smiled, picking her up, careful not to drop the Kwamis and laid her on to the bed, covering her and the Kwamis with the blankets. He quickly packed everything away, cleaning up the area, finally finishing to hear Marinette.

Marinette: A-Adrien..*yawns*

Adrien: I'm coming, Mari. Just wanted to tidy up the place before we went to bed. I'm done now.

Marinette: Good...

He got in bed with her as he placed the blankets over both of them. Marinette cuddled with Adrien as he hugged back, they both holding hands. He planted a kiss on her forehead, closing his eyes. "Good night, m'lady." "Good night, kitty."