MariTim

This story's credits goes to @Rimlbfan for suggesting it on my board. So I hope you all like it since the idea wasn't mine but his/hers. Well, let's get on with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette was currently on her way over to her coffee shop

Marinette was currently on her way over to her coffee shop. Business has been going pretty well, add that to being Nettie and MDC. She opened up the café and got everything ready. About 15 minutes later, her employees or in her language, her friends showed up. Alya (behind the counter), Nino (security camera/dj), Rose (waitress), Juleka (behind the counter), Max (cashier), Milene (waitress), Alix (outside waitress), Nathaniel (behind the counter) and believe it or not Adrien (outside waiter).

Alya: Morning gurl!

Marinette: Wow, you're all early, do I have Rose to thank for that?

Rose: Yup!

Alix: She couldn't wait to see you again.

Nino: Well, I'm gonna set up the playlist and check the cams.

Marinette: Alright everting, get changed, we have 30 minutes.

Everyone: Yes ma'am.

They all got changed, prepared everything and opened just in time to see a few people sitting outside on the chairs. They allowed them in and the orders came rolling in. "Order #1!" yelled the owner. The person ran up and thanked her and left. People came in and out, smiles everywhere, everything was great, the entire atmosphere had good vibes. That's what the customers loved about it there.

Max was on his break so Marinette switched with him as usual. Another customer entered that Marinette didn't recognize; he had black hair, blue eyes and was a bit older than her. "What can I get you?" He stood there for a while as he stared at her. He scratched the back of his head and replied. "Oh uh..you pick. I've never been here before so anything's Fine." She nodded and told him the price of what she had in mind.