Marcaniel

Marc and Nathaniel have been harboring feelings for each other for a while ever since they decided to write their first comic of Ladybug and Cat Noir. They are currently writing another comic on their villain selves when they were akumatized. Add that to the carnival that was coming up next weekend. Everyone was going, including Adrien. School was out for the day and they were all dismissed.

They exited the grounds walking over to the park to continue their work. They began but then two of their friends showed up.

Marinette: Hey boys. How's the comic coming along?

Nathaniel: Oh it's going great.

Marc: Might even be done by next week for the earliest.

Alya: Well we can't wait to read it. Good luck!

Nathaniel: Thanks.

They left leaving them there to continue their comic. It was a bit awkward for a while. The two threw glances at each other, blushing at the thought of them being a couple. After all, the theme for the carnival was 'rainbow'. That's when Nathaniel spoke up.

Nathaniel: Hey.. about the carnival coming up..- I mean.. are you going?

Marc: Uhh yeah..I am. Are you going with anyone?
Oh crap! He might think I'm being nosy!

Nathaniel: No. I was wondering if you'd like to go with me..?- I mean if you want to!

Marc: Yeah that sounds awesome.
Ok it's settled I'll tell him I have feelings for him there. No turning back.

They finished the comic for the day and went out for some ice cream from Andrés. He gave them their ice cream, of course it matched their colors and they left.
~~~~~~~~~~

Nathaniel: Yes! We finished it!

They managed to complete the comic by Friday the next week before the carnival was due to start. They showed everyone the comic as Alya posted it on the ladyblog. Everyone then shared their plans for the carnival tomorrow and said they'd be going in a group. Marc had a mental breakdown saying that they'd prevent him from carrying out his confession to Nathaniel.

He froze. Marinette walked over to him and posted his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll keep them busy so you can do your thing." She winked then went back over to her friends joining them as they left. He slightly blushed with a smile as he packed his things and left. The next day came around and goosebumps rose from the Adrienette child's skin.

(I think Marc looks like an Adrienette child. What do you guys think?)

They were all at the carnival dressed in their rainbow themed outfits including face paints and makeup as they joined the crowds. Marc found Nathaniel then walked up to him. This is my chance! he thought. He called out to him over the cheering and music and thankfully he heard him. He turned around saw him and he was awestruck to say the least. He blushed probably as red as his tomato hair and greeted him.

There was silence then they spoke in sync, "I have something to tell you." They stood there frozen for a while before Nathaniel and Marc chuckled at the same time. "I'm gonna save us the trouble and say..I like you too, Marc." Marc couldn't believe his ears. But how did he know..- Wait a sec.. "It was Marinette wasn't it?" Nathaniel giggled and nodded. They heard a slight cough and looked to see Marinette winking at them with a thumbs up.

They laughed then turned to looked at each other. A few seconds later confetti was shot out all over the match pass and the citizens. Marc asked if he could get a selfie of them and Nathaniel nodded in response. He reached out the phone so now both of them were in the frame. He set the timer for 5 seconds and Nathaniel did the unthinkable as it began countdown. He kissed him.

Marc kissed him back totally forgetting about the photo but he didn't care. Nathaniel wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer while Marc had his arm around his waist. They broke apart immediately after they heard their friends cheering for them. There were congratulations all around. Marinette jumped in between them, her arms around their necks and she said.

"I'm so happy for the two of you! I knew you'd make a good couple!" They smirked at each other with an evil grin. They said at the same time again. "When will you and your Prince Charming, Adrien get together?" She back away blushing but smiled. Marc and Nathaniel laughed as the others joined in for a group hug.