Ninya/ Alino

Another akuma attack. Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Nino were at the zoo for their date. That's when a bunch of animals came running towards them. Nino and Marinette got a head start as Alya jumped and ran too. Adrien hid calling on his kwami. Plagg, Claws Out! He jumped into the action. Marinette pretended to get separated from Nino and transformed to help Chat. Tikki, Spots On!

They regrouped seeing a black Panther, a talking one no less. He called on his friends and they were chased around the zoo. They spotted Alya and Nino running away from animals too so Ladybug grabbed them and locked them in a cage. They looked at each other awkwardly then sat down. They watched each other then looked away. Alya then got up and checked her phone and for some reason, there was no signal. She frowned in annoyance.

Nino: Hey don't worry I'm sure Ladybug and Cat Noir would have the situation under control and they'll come back to get us out. No worries.

Alya: I hope you're right.

Nino: So maybe to pass the time..we could talk. So what do you like to do for fun?

Alya: Update the ladyblog, journaling. What about you?

Nino: Creating music and dj-ing.

Alya: *smirks* So the girl you liked was Marinette, huh?

Nino: W-What!?

He sat there in shock until he got up to meet Alya.

Nino: How did you know!?

Alya: It wasn't that hard to find out. You were terrible at hiding it.
But hate to break it to you, but Mari is in love with Adrien.

Nino: Wait..- What!?!

Alya: Yup. I thought everyone knew? Anyways, I'm sorry to say this but she only sees you as her friend since she could remember you.

Nino: Gee, didn't need to rub it in..

She chuckled as she returned to her seat. Nino stood there pouting as he joined her. "But hey, no hard feelings right? After all, there are so many fish out in the sea. There's even one in this very room." She teasingly stated as he sat next her. She looked over at him as he frowned looking away. "I was just joking.. hehe" She defended waving her hands. "But believe me when I say that there is one in this very room. If  I'm being honest, I kinda have feelings for you.. actually for a while."

That's when red ladybugs flew everywhere as it took them back to where they were before. Ladybug and Chat Noir saved the day once again. Alya looked over at the boy as he was staring at her in disbelief. She ran over to him and asked, "Hey, would you like to join me to Marinette's bakery to get some cookies?" He nodded agreeing. Alya pulled his arm down and kissed his cheek. He blushed a deep shade of red as Alya giggled.

She pulled him running off to the bakery. "Oh.. and let's not tell Mari about this, k?" she asked. He nodded chuckling as they arrived at the bakery.