Dickinette

Ok, I'm not sure what to do for this one...but I'll try!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, Marinette was moving to Gotham. She was now 20 and she was starting her business here, having a fresh start. After the whole Miraculous fiasco and getting an open scholarship which was another reason for her migration. She was accepted into a very well-known and top university for arts. She rolled her suitcase into the compound and followed the directions on the sheet hoping to find a way to get to her room.

As she was making the corner she bumped into someone. She fell back but was ultimately ok. Being Ladybug and a clumsy girl made up for it. She looked up and saw a hand reached out to her..and the cutest, hottest, dreamiest boy in front of her. Hot damn, I knew Gotham had handsome men but he takes the cake. She took it as he pulled her up. She dusted herself off and turned back to looked at the guy she bumped into.

Dick: I'm really really sorry about that. I didn't see you there when you made the corner, I was lost in thought. Are you ok, nothing broken?

And he was caring and sweet too! The girl internally screamed as she was broken out of her thoughts by a pinch from the inside of her side satchel.

Marinette: Oh y-yeah I'm fine. Are you ok?

Dick: Yeah.

He then stretched down to pick up the guide book of the university and her map around the school that laid on the ground. He then looked at her in realisation.

Dick: You really aren't from around here. You're a scholarship student.

Marinette: Yeah..hehe.. I'm Marinette, and I'm from Paris.

Dick: I'm Dick or you could just call me Richard. And if you want, I can be your tour guide. I know where your room is. If you want I could show you around?

Marinette: Really? You look like one of the seniors. Can you afford to be slacking off?

Dick: Trust me, it's no biggie. Plus..I need to pay you back for bumping into you. Follow me.

He took the bigger, heavier suitcase showing her the way as they walked down the halls and up a few steps and they finally made it. She opened the door and it was huge..well bigger than the attic back at the bakery. "Is this really necessary..?" she groaned. Dick chuckled as he placed her bag inside. He was about to leave but Marinette stopped him.

Marinette: Hey, before you leave, I-I was hoping to pay you back for helping me so I was wondering if you'd like to go out some time for coffee. How does tomorrow evening at 6 sound after classes?

Dick: It sounds great. I'll be there. See you around.

He left waving goodbye leaving Marinette all by herself. She walked inside her dorm room and looked around. This was way too much.. She found her bed area and unpacked her clothes and set everything up, after all, classes started tomorrow. She was done in about an hour and so she decided to invite some friends out. She opened a sewing kit box and a cylindrical ladybug themed box came out.

She pressed the top icon down and a bunch of Kwamis flew out. They regrouped hugging Marinette. She opened one of the compartments and took out a pair of earrings. She placed them on and Tikki cried, "Marinette, I don't see why you had to take them off. What if something were to happen to you?" She reassured Tikki as she appeared from her side satchel with a smile.