Chapter 12

I got up from were I was sitting and started walking away. "Wait were are you going," Carl called after me. "No were. But thanks for everything," I said back to him then walked away. I went over to the camp and saw Pan sitting down on a stump. I went right over to him and stood right at his feet. He slowly looked up at me. "May I help you," he said. "Yes I would like to talk about you claiming me," I said angrily. He slowly stood up to face me. "What about it," he said. "Well you can't claim me I'm a person not the damn front seat in your moms car," I said. "Well I claim what's I want and I want you," he said." Why," I practically screamed. "Because I need you to help," he said. "With what," I was really yelling now. "I told you we are going to war. Don't you understand if you do not train and fight with us our going to die. Either we will kill you or you will kill yourself," he said raising his voice. What did he mean I would kill myself. Maybe this war thing is more serous then I expected. I was going to ask him another question but I was cut off by boys yelling. We ran over and saw one boy one the ground with an arrow shot in his chest. In a blink of an eye he was taken away to be helped. I ran after them all I wanted to know what happened. After a few minutes of waiting. Peter came over. "What happened," I said. "He was shot by and arrow. The shooter was someone coming after us. They are close. Told you this wasn't a fairy tale this I war," he said. "But why did he do it," I asked. "As a warning on the arrow was a note. It said "we are coming but you'll never be ready," he said then handed to me. He walked away and I opened the note. I read it over and over again hoping the words would change. But they don't. "We are coming but you'll never be ready," those words kept going through my mind. As the boy who got shot died.

In a writy mood so might post more.
I wrote this one a plane. 👍👍
Ily-Michaela😬