Chapter 22

He left me there in the arms of this man. I can't believe him. Just when I thought I could trust him he goes and leaves me here. Hook had carried me into a dirty cell that I was going to be staying in. He said he would be back. He was probably just lying. I'm going to be stuck here forever. "Alright girl what will we do with you," hook asked eyeing me. "How about letting me go," I said rolling my eyes.
"No that's no fun," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes agin. I was stuck there I saw that the lost boy got ride of most of the other boys. There looked I be about 10 left. I don't know if any of our boys died. I hope Carl is okay and the rest of them. I also hoped Swayer was okay. I talked to him a lot he was like a big brother. He was the first nice person to talk to me when I got on his island. I just hope no one died. I sat there on the ground leaning up agents the wall. I had nothing to do. I was bored out of my mind. I wanted out I needed to talk to Pan then kick his ass for doing this to me. I had an idea. I started yelling and bagging my fist agents the bars of the cell. Soon hook came running down the stairs. "Shut up girl," he said. "I bored," I said pouting like a 5 year old. He called out to a boy. He came down he had black hair and grey eyes. He was tall and muscular was actually pretty hot. "Keep her busy so she shuts up," he said to the boy. He came and he sat on the outside of my cell. Well that don't go as planed. I sat down next to him but not too close. "What's your name," he asked me. "Kendall," I said. "Mines Isaac," he said. I nodded. "Well Isaac can you let me out," I said. "No sorry we need you," he said. Wow isn't everybody saying that. "For what," I asked. "Just a little fun tomorrow night," he said smirking. I looked up at him. "What," I asked. "Oh you'll see," he said still smirking. Then got up and went away.

If you don't know I have another book about TMR. If you want to go check it out that would be great.
I love you-Michaela😬