Chapter 20

That night I didn't sleep I was too scared. There was going to be a meeting to explain the plan to get the bad people back. I still don't even understand why Pan had suck a big problem with them. That morning we all met in Pans tent. He explained the plan. We where going to sneak and find were they were hiding then at night we would surround their camp and attack them by surprise. Pan said this whole thing with a wild smirk on his face that made me a little scared. We all understood the plan and got ready to leave and find their camp. As I was grabbing my bow Peter came over to me. "I actually need you to stay behind and help me with something," he said. "With what," I asked. "Just something I'll explain later. Stay behind," he said then walked into his tent. "Whatever," I muttered. Everyone left and I walked into Pans tent. It was much bigger and had more things in it then the rest of them. "What do you want," I asked him. "Well tonight when we attack I need you to stay with me," he said. "But I thought we spread out and surround the camp." I said. "That's what everyone else is doing you are staying with me," he said. "Why," I asked getting mad. "Because I need to make sure you don't die and i just need you for soothing," he said getting annoyed. "What do you need me for," I asked a little scared. "You'll see," he said smirking. Soon we heard footsteps outside. It was the boys they were back. "We found them a little miles west along the river," said Carl. "great then we'll be there tonight get practicing," Pan said. So we all went off preparing for tonight.

Not even going to say it. You know how it goes.
Ily-Michaela😬