Chapter 51

That night I got no sleep. Like usual I never really get a full nights sleep. I never did even when I wasn't here. I didn't have nightmares like I did here. From everything that happened I surprised I dont have them every night. But I got up for training. We had even less food all I have was a weird green plant of some sort. "I need you to train me." I said walking over to were Peter was sitting. "Okay then let's go." He said then led me away from the camp site. It was out at a little clearing I could see the beach from here. "Okay from what I saw your magical powers come from your emotions. To Chanel each emotion something new would happen. What you did was out of anger so something bad happened. Try to think of happy thoughts and do something good." He said. "There not much good to think about." I scoffed. "Just try." He said lightly then steeped away so I could go. I thought. Well I guess Carl the night we kiss and him as a friend was happy. And the day me and Peter kissed was very happy. All the people that are still alive even me being alive that's good. I thought really hard about all the things that made me happy. I even felt a smile across my face. I felt the same tingly feeling in my stomach. I felt the warmth flow through me and it gave me goosebumps. Till I opened my eyes and looked around. Nothing. "It don't work." I said huffing. "You have to now thing of what you want to do with those feelings and it will happen." He said. I thought again of the same feelings and thought about Wendy and how happy she made me feel. I opened my eyes and we were at a new location. The same place that Wendy tried to jump off a cliff but I stopped her and we became real friends.

Sorry this is a bit late.
-Mac😬