Chapter 24

I woke up to the sound of bars clinking. I looked at hook who was hitting his hook agents the bars or the cell. "Rise and shine girly," he said then handed me my food. "I suggest you eat your gonna need your energy," he said smirking then walked away. I don't know what that means but I don't care I was starving I eat it all in one bite. Soon Isaac came down and sat next to my cell. No one said anything a for a while. Just sat there staring at the wall in despair. "Well how are you enjoying your stay," he asked. "Oh it's fabulous," I said sacs sticky filing my eyes. "Well it's not a walk in the park for anyone up there," he said. "Why what happened," I asked. "During that fight we lost a lot of boys. Now hook has on 24 hour watch. No sleep practically no food and no respect," he said. Wow I never thought that this was bad for them. Their just people like us. Losing their friends being punished. "Oh sorry," I said shallowly. "I haven't eaten anything in a day," he said. I looked at my plate. A piece of bread that I don't eat was there. I picked it up and handed it to his through the cell bar. "Thanks," he said taking it and eating it all in one bite. I sat back down. I looked at my body. My pant were full of dirt and ripped. My shirt the same thing. My shoes there filthy and so was my hair. Practically everywhere was dirty. And I had little cuts and bruises. Along with my arm. "Hey do you think I could get a bath or something," I asked. "We can get you a lake," he said. So Isaac took me to a lake near by and I got in. He watched me the whole time. "Can you leave now," I said. "No gotta watch you," he said. I just kept my close on the whole time. I washed off most of the dirt and combed my hair the best I could. The he rests lord my arm and I was put back in my cell. But he stayed next to it the whole night.

Ily-Michaela😬