Chapter 33

"I know it's hard," Carl said but I cut him off. "No hard is an understatement this is horrible. Do you know how much I have already been through. This place is the worst," I said raising my voice. "Well your not the only one who had lost friends or has had a hard time," he said raising his voice too. "Well I have never felt all these emotions before I never felt anything," I said standing my ground. He got up in frustration. "Oh please I wish I was you. You have Pan risking his life and all of ours for you. You have it easy," he said. "No I don't," I said getting up too. "You don't know half the things I had to go through even before I got here. You don't know anything." "Well maybe I don't. But I still remember when you shot him. He was my friend. Your not the only one loosing the ones you care about," he said lowering his voice. That made me think back to when I shot Nick. The memory still lingers in my mind keeping me up and night. Making me feel like a killer. He looked like he was going to say something but didn't then walked away slamming my door. What did I just do. My only other friend the only other person I trusted. Sis I just let him walk out on me just because i know too stubborn to admit defeat. I have always been like that. Stubborn and determined. Some times it's good and some times not so much. I guess this is one of those times were it was bad.

Sorry I was really busy and I'll try harder.
-Mac😬