Chapter 35

The next morning i woke up later then everyone else. I got out and saw the rest of the lost boys. "Okay last night hook and his people got all of our food. We need to look for more or we will starve," Pan announced. Oh great they took it all. We have nothing left. "Split into groups stay close and find as much as you can." I got up and grabbed my bow and arrows. Soon Pan came over to me. "I want you to go with Thomas and Ben." He said pointing to two people. "Why," I asked not really liking those people. "Because those are my strongest and I need them to protect you," he said. "Well I can protect myself," I said but Pan walked away and the two guys came over to me. "Don't even think about running off we have direct orders from Pam," on of them said. One had brown hair and was muscular. The other taller one that had talked to me had blond hair but was very skinny. We walked out into the forest for a while. I learned their names. Ben was the one that talked and the annoying one. Thomas don't do much. "Hey," I said to Thomas while Ben went off to get food. He smiled at me for s brief second. "Why do you follow this guy. He's acting like a jerk," I said. Thomas shrugged his shoulder. "Are you even going to talk to me," I asked getting annoyed with him too. He don't move. "Well what ever when our ready to talk, talk to me," I said then walked away. "Hey you can't leave us," he said. "Oh so now you talk," I said with a smirk that I got from Pan. "Just get back here," he said. This guy seemed so tense I'm going to have a little fun. "You have to catch me first," I said then turned around and ran.

Please like, vote, and comment some feed back.
-Mac😬