Chapter 6

"What do you mean only a matter of time," I asked. "Well it's only a matter of time before he finds you then punished you," she said. Punish what I'm starting to think all these people are on drugs. "Well can you hide me please," I begged not wanting to know how he will punish me. "I can hide you as long as I can but once he finds you I'm not apart of this," she said. "Well in that short amount of time can you help me get out of here I need to go home," I said. "Oh god girl don't you get it there is no getting off this island without Pans permission," she said frustrated. "Well what am I supposed to do," I asked getting angrier and scared. "You either fight and out up with what ever Pan does or you can be weak and die," she said not sugar coding it. "What's your name," she asked. "I'm Kendal," I said. "Tink," she said with a nod. "Tink as in Tinker bell," I said. "Yep," she said with a smile. "But that's not possible she's just a made up fairy," I said shaking my head. "Oh but this is that made up fairy tale only the book was an understatement this place is much worse," she said. "So we really are in Never land and he really was thee Peter Pan," I asked finally putting the pieces together. "Yep," she sad with a nod. "What, how is this possible," I asked. "He only bring people who feel unloved. He has magical powers to do that. Also his shadow," she said. "His shadow," I asked. "Yep his best power sources. That's what go you the night you blacked out and were brought here. That's what he uses to get other people's shadows," she said. "Also he has other magical powers. There very strong can do almost anything so be careful." Oh grate I just messed with a crazed magical book person. "Think" I heard someone call outside the window. Think went over and looked out the window then quickly turned around. "Hide its Pan," she said quietly. I ran into a close by closet and hide in there. "Hello Pan," Tink said. "We're is she," Pan asked angry. "Who," Tink asked innocently. "Don't play dumb the girl I need her," he said raising his voice. "I dot know haven't seen her," she said. "Well I'll find her don't you worry," he said then I thought he walked off but instead he walked right up and pulled the door open right to me. I looked up and saw him looking like he was going to kill me which he probably was going to do. "Hello love, looks like you don't understand my rules," he said with a smirk.

I'll try and post tomorrow or tonight. Please read, vote, like, and also comment some good ideas for the next chapter. Thanks!
Ily-Michaela😬