Chapter 59

Present:
I watched as I stared into Hooks eyes. But he seemed to be looking right through me. I breathed out. Not knowing what to do but whatever is going to happen I want it to be right. I don't want anyone to die. But I knew I would. I could see it in his eyes he wasn't leaving without his kills. And I would be that one. Soon they all charges at us. They made the first move. Wrong thing. All at once the lost boys shooting arrows and knifes. Some taking on one at a time with different weapons. But I had magic. I shot balls of fire in all directions hopefully hitting boys. I aimed but I was still missing. I still needed work. But I've been working on something els. I stomped my foot and made a crack through the earth and three boys feel in. I lifted my foot and the crack closed up. More fire. The one thin I knew how to do well. Of course they where shooting arrows at me but I kept moving out of the way and Peter uses his magic to switch the direction they where going in. Back at the boys. Blood. There was more then I thought. I couldn't tell who was winning all I knew was I needed to kill Hook. I looked everywhere for him only to see him and Peter having a one on one fight. I decided this was my chance. I ran but felt a sharp pain in my leg. I screamed ripping my throat and fell to the ground. I looked back to see a boy with an arrow smiling. I shot a fire bolt at him and he went flying back. I crawled struggling still wanting to kill Hook. Who looked as if he was winning Peter flying around. He was going to die. But I grunted and squirmed as I made my way closer and closer feeling to blood on m leg and the pain becoming unbearable. I was close enough so I used a new one Peter taught me and instant killer. To think of why you hate the person and they would die of the same thing. I closed my eyes and thought of how he stabbed Wendy. I thought of every detail and how I felt and inflicted the same pain to him. Soon I heard a scream. I opened my eyes to see Hook hobbled over. Peter saw me and ran over but I felt so over whelmed with pain and no energy to keep going. To I let my eyes close.

Sorry you know the drill. But this is my second to last chapter.
-Mac😬