Chapter 31

Before I knew it Peter was pulling my hand out of the cell and up the stairs and out the door. I got outside and sun hit my face. I like around slightly blinded. All the lost boy that were left were fighting the other guys. I saw Isaac fighting Carl. I honestly don't want them to die. I told Isaac the truth about life and I liked him. He was the only nice one to me here. He kept pulling me. He gave the signal and all the lost boys ran away. Pan pulled me through the woods till we were back at the camp with all the lost boys. I looked around most of the boys made it through the fights only a few more gone including me we had 7 people left. I wonder how many of people died in the fights. I was happy that Carl was alive but I couldn't find Swayer. I went over to Carl he held me in a hug. "I'm so glad your alive," he said still hugging me. "Me too," I said pulling away. "Were is Swayer," I asked. He paused before saying "he died." He looked down. I backed away almost falling back. He died he's gone. No he can't this all wrong. He was the first person I talked to when I came here. He was my first real friend. He can't be dead. He was my friend he was everyone's friend. "Kendal i know so sorry," he said holding out a hand. But it was too late my feet were already moving and my eyes flashed the woods and I was in them running fast.

I dont know at least it wasn't that late.
-Mac😬