Chapter 52

I gasped as the memories came flooding in my brain. Pan looked surprised and satisfied at the same time. "Wow." Was all I could say as I walked around and thought of all the feelings I felt. "Nice work." He said smiling. "So you thought of this?" He asked. "I guess. She just made me happy." I said feeling a little sad. He came over and unexpectedly put a hand around my shoulders. "We all are sad about everything." He said soothingly. I hugged him and he hugged back. Tightly wrapping his arms around me back. It was very surprising. I didn't think he every cares for any one but himself. We pulled away and looked at each other. "Now we need to work on your..... Evil side." He said. "So think of what makes you mad and think of what you want to do then go." He said backing away. Oh this will be easy. I closed my eyes and thought of hook. How much pain he caused us. This war all the people I lost. I felt the anger flow through my body boiling my blood. And I felt the similar tingle. I opened my eyes and in one swift movement I pushed my hand towards a tree and flames shot out of my hand and hit the tree. I watched in awe as it went up in yellow orange flames. I stood there watching the branches burn. "Wow pretty good." Peter said coming up behind me. "I can't believe this is real." I said honestly. I was still in awe as the flames began to go further through the trees.

-Mac😬