ten

after an amazing day off with harry, eating a shit ton of american food ive never tried and spending money on some new clothes, Lisa sends a car for us.

apparently the tour bus is picking us up straight from the place billie is having her interview and we have to meet her there.

eyeroll.

when I walk into the room, billie is talking with the interviewer, laughing about something. 

"oh december is amazing" billie gushes with a wide smile and my mouth drops open.

did I hear her correctly?

what?

I mean I know im amazing, but to hear that come out of her mouth is shocking. 

"it's been so fun to have her on tour already and honestly I was so excited to meet her and be able to talk with her. ive been a fan of her for so long and I know she's gonna be one of my best friends"

am I hearing this shit correctly? 

she wants to be my best friend?

the same girl who gives me dirty looks and she she didn't want me on her bus?

she was excited to meet me?

"they've just come back, cme're pretty girl" billie looks at me and smiles and I glance over to harry who's giving me a 'what the fuck' look. 

girl same.

I drop my bag and run over, hugging billie when she opens her arms and smiles. 

fake fucking bitch. 

"hello" before I have a chance to react, billie pulls me into her lap and I keep a neutral face, just smiling at the camera. 

"december, it's so lovely to have you here. how's tour with billie?"

billies hand wraps around my waist and she pulls her tight against me and I forget for a moment that the interviewer has asked me a question.

"oh it's been amazing!" I smile to the interviewer, who's glancing at me in billies lap.

yeah im surprised too. 

"ive never been to america and honestly, I love spending time with my favourite people and I get to meet some amazing people and fans"

"how have the fans been?"

"I mean ive only had two shows but they've been incredible. I wasn't expecting them to love  me as much as they do" 

"how has it been on the bus? are you on the same bus as billie?"

"yeah we're on the same bus" billie lightly squeezes my hip and I resist the urge to roll my eyes. "obviously it's only been a couple of days, I know we're gonna be the best of friends"

"thank you for talking with us"

"no! thank you so much, ill let you get back to talking with the superstar" I smile and billie lets go of my waist, letting me stand up and walk away from the interview. 

with my brows furrowed, I walk over to harry. "what the fuck just happened?" I whisper yell to him, sitting down beside him in the corner. 

"it seems like she wants to be your friend"

"no" I shake my head in defence, seeing all of the dots start to connect.

she's a fucking fake bitch.

"we haven't had a single conversation harry. if she wanted to be my friend, a simple hey would be a start, don't you think?"

"she might be scared of you"