thirty two

wow. I never expected all of the positive feedback from my last chapter.

here you are loved, accepted and celebrated. I love every single one of you guys, no matter your gender, sexuality or ethnicity.

I think it's important to bring light to serious topics within my books, because whether it's difficult to read or not, people go through struggles with discrimination on a daily basis.

if there's any topic you would like me to include in a future book (or even in this one) my dms are open! im open to including anything <3

"are you sure you're good baby?"

"yes billie" I smile, wrapping my arms around her neck "I promise im okay"

after harry and I had just sat in the bathroom on the floor, we went out for food and came back ready for soundcheck.

i do love maggie and the array of vegan food platters she arranges at every show, but  sometimes i need some chicken in my life.

billie had been excited to see me properly again and wanted to wrap up soundcheck as soon as it had started.

it was safer if we spent minimal time away from each other while I was sick so we haven't even kissed in like a week.

homophobic im telling you.

"you sure?"

"yeah, we'll talk later I swear"

I dont waste any time pushing her into the green room bathroom and lifting her up onto the sink, pressing my lips to hers.

"December!" I pull away from billie with a groan and peep my head through the bathroom door, seeing harry stood there.

"what? im a little busy right now" I nudge my head into the bathroom and he rolls his eyes. "Lisa wants to talk to you about the thing, she's on the phone with someone"

"right now?"

"right now."

"fine" I move back to peck billie's lips, telling her ill be right back.

"yall better not interrupt billie and I tonight I swear to god harry"

I walk out of the room and flick my braids over my shoulder, walking over to where Lisa was earlier.

when I walk into the room, Lisa is typing away on her laptop.

"come here love"

i bite my lip, knowing where this is going and knowing i'm probably gonna cry again.

"what's happened?"

i briefly explain to her why i don't like the F slur and how badly the racism in my dms has gotten.

she was pissed at me for not telling her but she's like my second mum and reassured me that she was going to sort it out.

she started by filtering comments, so every time someone tried to use a slur, whether racial, homophobic or otherwise, they would be blocked and deleted.

she did the same for my dms, turning on the setting so no one can send me a dm, if they haven't already.

"if anything like this happens again, i need you to tell me December. negative comments about anything to do with you and who you are, will not be tolerated. now we've got that out the way" Lisa closes her laptop and slides over a sheet of paper.

"you need to sign this"

"what is it?"

"another non disclosure agreement. ive spoken with mike, and if you decide you want to come out or let the media know you're gay, they're giving that decision to me. now im happy with that, but under no circumstances can you share you relationship with billie, well not on this tour anyway"