nineteen

there's an edited photo in this chapter and im acc pretty proud of it

one day until I can go home with my dad.

one day until we get three weeks off and I can get off the fucking tour, away from billie and away from america.

I am so tired of all of this hot and cold bullshit.

one night billie is cuddling me at night, being a bitch during the day and acting like she doesn't cuddle me like a baby.

im loosing my mind.

"you're not staying in la?" finneas asks me and I shake my head, locking my phone.

we're currently in the green room before the final show and billie is currently in an interview so I can relax in the green room without having to worry about her giving me dirty looks or calling me a bitch.

it's childish and annoying.

can't she just drop it already?

my dad is currently bonding with Patrick, which he's literally been doing all week.

apparently, they're going record shop to browse the music they don't have in the uk, which Patrick has been showing my dad.

I already know my dad is gonna love being in a record store.

he loves music.

and so does patrick.

they're gonna be the best of friends.

I mean they are already.

yay.

I mean yes, im happy for my dad but patrick? why does he have to be best friends with my enemies father?

"no im going home and staying home with my dad until I have to come back"

"you're acting like this tour is horrendous"

because it is?

finneas have you met your little sister?

"I just miss my mummy that's all"

"why couldn't she come? if you don't mind me asking"

"she has a lot of medical conditions and can't fly. it's safer for her to stay at home"

"well when we go back to the uk, I would love to meet her"

"i'm sure she'd love to meet you too. she's been getting close with maggie"

"my mom loves your mom ember, i swear i overheard my mom talking with mike about letting us have a week off in the uk before we go through to europe"

"seriously?"

"yeah. oh and by the way, i think claudia might be joining us for the next leg, so you'll be able to meet her too"

"awh I'd love it if she came"

"she's had a lot of auditions recently but im sure she'll have some free time to join us at some point"

"will she be sleeping in the bunks too?"

"yeah, billie never gives up her bedroom but we don't mind, I mean I get to see her in the hotel rooms"

I shudder. "too much information"

"I didn't even say anything!" finneas laughs and billie comes in, distracting her brother.

the interview is over already?

fuck my life.

I sit back on the couch and open up my journal, scanning my eyes over the songs I'll be recording when I go back home.