fourteen

tysm for 5k <3 

if you've read my other books, who's your favourite character? (olive, harry, august, gabrielle, december, lisa, kai etc ) mine probably has to be gabrielle, only because she's my baby and I had SO much fun writing about her relationship with billie.

what the fuck.

when I woke up this morning, I had a woman laid on top of me.

I had billie on top of me.

her body was tucked into mine, her head snuggled into my neck, her cute little snores blowing into my ear.

why was she in my bed?

was was she cuddling me?

why did I like it?

regardless, I needed to get up so I slowly removed her from me, rushing to get dressed and leave the room, picking up the note she'd left me.

not that I wanted to leave.

but im sure it would've been pretty awkward to wake up next to her.

I dropped my suitcase off at Lisa's room while she was asleep and got an uber straight to the hair salon, knowing imma probably be in there all day while I get my hair braided.

luckily we're performing in the same arena tonight so I don't need to worry about my hair not being finished.

a few of my friends who are back in the uk are still awake so I text them, FaceTiming kehlani and filling her in on the past couple of days, including billie.

but I don't know the lady who's braiding my hair, so billie's name is 'holly'.

I don't know whether to tell harry that I woke up with billie on top of me, and frankly, I don't know whether to talk to billie about it or not.

I go into my bag to grab my book and I remember it's still on the bathroom counter soaking wet.

fuck my life.

I remember billie's note is still in my bag so I pull it out, reading the scribbly handwriting.

thank you for the doughnut, that shit was so good.
I don't hate you, so please know that.
I know it wasn't your fault about us sharing a room but it won't happen again don't worry.
I know ive been a bitch but if you need anything, let me know.
-bil <3

what the fuck is the <3 all about?

and if I need anything?

I need you to quit with these fucking mixed signals.

I shove her note back into my bag and scroll through my socials, commenting and liking on my best friends posts, replying to a few dms.

I don't usually use my phone much so it's nice to spend this time actually talking to my friends.

I already have billies number which was given to me during the meeting so I open up our empty messages and send her a text.

billie

hey it's december, can you do me a favour?

wassup

smack harry for me
really fucking hard

I gotchu 😭

I wait a few minutes and my phone pings with a video attachment from billie.

I open it and smile, seeing billie filming herself smirking, panning the screen to harry who's sitting beside her.

he's looking down on his phone and suddenly billie smacks him hard on the back of his head and he yelps, reaching to rub the back of his head.