Chapter 02 - Two meets that will change her life

Livia found Frodo lying on a bed of infirmary. Arwen was nowhere to be found but lord Elrond, her Ada was there.

"He was fading. But thanks to your sister and you, he got here in time." He said not looking up.

"It was Arwen that found him. Father, is this the hobbit you said? The one that keep the one ring?" Livia asked. Then, lord Elrond looked up. He quietly nodded.

"He is the nephew of Bilbo Baggins." Her Ada said. "Bilbo?" Livia asked surprised. She knew Bilbo from their visit to Rivendell on their quest to reclaim Erebor which did not end well. They were good friends.

"Did you met any elves, dwarves or men on the way?" Lord Elrond asked again looking down to tend the young hobbit. Livia blinked a few times trying to focus.

"I've met elves from Mirkwood and others. I greeted them and showed them some rooms. I also asked some of our workers to help them  if needed." Livia answered, although she had million questions in her mind. Lord Elrond simply nodded.

"Well done, Liv. The leader of Mirkwood is Prince Legolas. I think that you already knew it. Listen. Tomorrow morning, we are going to hold a secret council to talk about the threat of the ring. Your brothers are not here to attend to the council and I'm afraid that your sister already has so many to think. So, I expect you to join the meeting behalf of me and my Advisors." Lord Elrond asked her. Even if he was afraid, his youngest daughter is not a child anymore. She has to know what happens on the world. Livia was beyond excited. Her father never let her do anything like this before. She studied it for the most of her life. The ring that was bound to finish each and every race. So, she was finally happy that her studies can be used to something really useful.

"In that meeting, you need to remember who you represent. It's not just me. It's our family and Imladris. Follow your heart and talk when you needed. I know you will represent us very gladly." Lord Elrond said again looking down the hobbit he was tending. He was proud of his youngest daughter who was very skilled in battle just like her brothers but she was also very knowledgeable of the information as she took so many studies. Hearing this, Livia felt proud of herself and promised to herself that she would represent her kin proudly.

"Now, go, Liv. I will call you if I need you." Lord Elrond said.

"Yes, Ada." Livia said and left the infirmary to the training fields after grabbing a bow and some arrows.

She reached there. There were some soldiers who was practicing targeting and sword fighting. There were also the elves she met few hours ago. She went to her target and grabbed an arrow targeting it. When she released it, it perfectly hit the target. So was her next few arrows. She practiced for a few hours with her two swords or her bow. As she took another arrow, a voice interrupted her yet again.

"Wow, my lady. You are very skilled with a bow." She turned and saw Legolas standing also with a bow.

"Thank you, my prince." Livia said putting the arrow on the quiver. Like many elves, It was bound to her waist. It had a lid to use when she was at a higher ground with a warning of falling arrows from her waist. Even when the lid is closed, there is a way to take arrows but not as quickly as without the lid which was Livia's idea.

"Please call me Legolas." He said.

"Then, I must ask the same, Legolas. Call me, Livia." Livia said while smiling. Legolas smiled too. Livia blushed a little hoping that the prince would not see it.

Then another elf of mirkwood came and told Legolas that he needs rest. So, Legolas accepted it and excused Livia. After he left, she again practiced throwing some knives or do something with the weapons there were. After she got tired, she went to bed. But as she went, she could not help but think of the prince of Mirkwood. His shining blue eyes. His blonde hair. Livia quickly shook her head and went to bed.

--------

Again, I do not own the lord of the rings. 

Hope you will have a great day/night!

R&R

 Sparky_brain