NEW BOOK!!!!!!!

Hey,  guys! I have a ton of different projects that I've started and many more books to come. I have just published a few pages of my new: You Always Remember Vegas! It is a Phil Wenneck fanfic from The Hangover trilogy. I hope you guys enjoy it and here's a little summary...

Aspen Price is a bigshot lawyer and happens to be best friends with Doug Billards, resulting in her being invited to his forgettable, yet unforgettable, bachelor party. The thing is, his other best friend, Phil Wenneck, is there. The one person she can't stand and has hated since she could remember. However, maybe being drugged two times kidnapped another can possibly change their mutual hate and uncover unwanted feelings they have been suppressing. The Wolf Pack might not remember a single night of partying but the truth is, you always remember Vegas.

 The Wolf Pack might not remember a single night of partying but the truth is, you always remember Vegas

If you love Bradley Cooper and The Hangover movies as much as I do, go check it out. I honestly am proud of it and find it hilarious. Thank you guys for being amazing readers and I promise there are more MCU books to come as well!

P.S. You might recognize that woman as Cobie Smulders, aka the badass and underrated Agent Maria Hill.