...3...

I woke up in my bed, half of it smelling like Peter. He stayed here last night, and we usually slept in the same bed. I stretch my arms, feeling tired, but a smile prominent on my face.

I was confused as to why he wasn't next to me, because he usually woke up later than me. I decided that he was probably talking with my dad, like he always does. He cooks breakfast with my mom, too.

I stood up, the cold wood making me hiss as it touched my foot. I ran my hand through my hair that was tangled. My door creaked as I opened it and I saw my mom and dad sitting at the table.

He smiled at me when he noticed me. "Good morning, sweetie." He said and sipped his coffee.

"Morning, dad." I greeted him. I looked around and Peter wasn't anywhere. "Do you know where Peter went off to?"

My mother shook her head. "I didn't even know he stayed last night." She acknowledged. "So, how did the party go?" She smiled softly, waiting for a good answer.

"The party never happened." I informed her, my lips ending up in a tight line. "A kid from my class decided to be mean and throw a party himself. He's more popular than me so..."

She opened her mouth in shock and my father shook his head. "That is just horrible, sweetie." My mother commented and I just nodded.

My dad looked mad, his eyebrows furrowed. "Who was that?"

"Flash." I replied, knowing that my dad had the kind of power to do something. Maybe something for underage drinking. I wasn't going to show him the video or anything. "But don't worry, dad. I'll tell him off monday."

He just shook his head and didn't respond. My mother spoke up, ending the silence. "There is breakfast in the kitchen." I muttered a thank you and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a banana and went back to my room.

I had absolutely nothing to do today so I decided to do my makeup really pretty and just walk around. I shoot Peter a text while I'm at it.

Hey!! Just woke up and you weren't here. Trying to make sure you're okay.

Sorry about that. I'm at Oscorp trying to investigate some stuff about my dad. PS: Gwen Stacy from school just saved my ass.

Gwen Stacy? The blonde girl? Does she work there or smth??

She does. She's leading the group of interns I am supposed to be in. I snuck in here.

PETER PARKER! YOU SNUCK IN??!!! You could get in trouble. Pls be safe.

I willllll!!!!! Anyways, I have to go.

Bye. Be careful. <3

I promise! ;)

I put my phone down and started with my makeup. Just something natural to start the day off right. I couldn't help but think about Peter and Gwen. I didn't think Peter even knew her name. It's not my business anyways.

I comb my hair and put on a headband. I applied some lipgloss and went over to my closet. I picked out a cute dress for today.

I peeled off my pajamas and set them on my bed for tonight. The dress is a bit itchy but fashion always comes with a price.

That's my dream; becoming a fashion designer. I really like drawing clothing. I probably have like 5 boxes filled with sketches. My apartment has an extra room just for me, so I can sew and draw. I'm not really good at any classes, except art.

I don't plan on going to college to study science or literature. I have everything lined up: I already have an internship this summer at Prada (My mother is friends with the owner of the store, here in New York). After that, I will model for a famous brand and then the opportunities will open up. All of this while studying fashion at Berkeley.